How To Mount An Image
First of all, i made this guide/tutorial thread para sa mga hindi marunong magmount ng image.. marami kasing nagtatanong sakin kung paano magmount ng image lalo na sa mga threads ko sa PC Games Section. So para maiwasan ang paulit-ulit na tanong, i made this thread and i'll be including this guide/tutorial in my threads in the PC Games Section.
So this is a collection of guide/tutorial on how to mount an image using different softwares such as Alcohol 120%, DAEMON Tools, PowerISO, MagicISO, UltraISO. Kita ko lang po ito sa google, so credits will be given at the end.
So start na tayo, but first of all, ano ba ang virtual drive?
What is a Virtual Drive?
Ayon kay Wikipedia,
ngayon alam na natin kung ano ba ang virtual drive, so let's start!A virtual drive in computing is a device that to the operating system appears to be an ordinary physical disk drive, with disc images substituted for disc reading hardware through the use of software called a disk emulator.
Mount An Image Using Alcohol 120%
1. First of all we need the software Alcohol 120%. So download this:
3. After you install and open up the software, you should have a virtual drive below. The virtual drive in the image below is drive X
4. You can change the details of your virtual drive or add more than one virtual drive in Options. With Alcohol 120% opened, click on View, then Options
5. To mount an image, right click on your Virtual drive, click on Mount.
6. You will need to explore your pc and locate the image you want to mount.
7. After you located the image, click Open. The game is ready to begin the install.
8. You can exit out of Alcohol 120%, and begin the install. The mounted image will also appear in My Computer as a Virtual drive.
Mount An Image Using DAEMON Tools
1. First thing you need to do is download DAEMON Tools if you haven't already. You can download it here:
2. Once you have installed and started DAEMON tools, you should now see a lightning bolt icon next to your PC clock.To remove previous version of any version and clean up the registry, check C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts - there should not be 127.0.0.1 secure.disc-soft.com
1) including the Internet and install it by choosing a trial license and the advanced edition, reboot, after reboot wait until the start of the program, disable the autorun settings (the use of an agent), check for updates and completely withdraw from the program (unload from memory DTPro.exe DTProAgent.exe DTProShellHlp . exe)after installing, boot up the program, go to Tools->Preferences and in the General tab make sure "Use DTPro Agent" is unchecked
2) copy the contents of the folder crack in the folder with the installed program and make a shortcut on the desktop of the new loaders
3) boot only with the new loaders
4) C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts - there prescribes 127.0.0.1 secure.disc-soft.com
5) checks the loaders - translate the system date forward by 21 days.
3. Go ahead and right click that icon and then left click VIRTUAL CD/DVD-ROM , then left click Set number of devices..., then decide on how many virtual drives you wish to have. For this tutorial I only choose 1 drive.
4. After that, go ahead and right click that lightning bolt icon again, left click VIRTUAL CD/DVD-ROM again. Then left click Device 0: [*Letter*] No media, then left click Mount image.
5. Then on the screen that pops up, navigate to where your ISO file is to mount it to the virtual drive. When you find it, click it once then click the Open button.
6. After clicking the Open button, it will act just like you put a DVD in. It will ask you what you want windows to do. Either pick a task for it to follow or cancel it and do your own thing if the program you want to use is not listed there.
7. Ok your finished with loading the image. Now if you go to My Computer, you will see a extra drive listed there. That is the virtual drive created by DAEMON Tools.
8. To remove it, right click that icon and then left click VIRTUAL CD/DVD-ROM , then left click Set number of devices..., then click Disable.
Mount An Image Using PowerISO
1. Install the power ISO and then register it with the keygen provided. You can get it here:
3. Then go to the required image file and then right click on it.
4. Then just go to My computer and you will find your image mounted to the drive.
5. That's it! Just open the drive (If autoplay is disabled) and just start your installation.
Mount An Image Using MagicISO
1. Download first the software here:
3. Select Virtual CD/DVD-ROM.
4. Select one of virtual CD/DVD drivers. (for examples: K: No Media). Then click Mount.
5. Browse and select the CD/DVD image you wish to mount. Click OK.
Mount An Image Using UltraISO
1. First of all, get a copy of the software here:
3. Once you have installed UltraISO, you can run it and Click the Continue to Try to continue.
4. When the UltraISO window opens, select the menu File. then select the menu Open.
5. When the Open ISO File dialog opens, select the ISO file such as windows as below.Then click the Open button.
6. Select the menu Tools, then select Mount to Virtual Drive.
7. When the Virtual Drive dialog opens, click the Mount button. Wait few seconds to see the Virtual CD/DVD Drive is loaded, then click the Close button.
Now your finished with loading the ISO image.If you go to My Computer, you will see a extra drive listed as below. That is the virtual drive created by UltraISO Tools. Just right click it and select open to view the content of the ISO file.
8. To remove it, right click that disk VMware Tools (G and then left click Eject. Now,Its gone!
That's all mga symbianizers.. Nawa'y nakatulong po ako. Took an hour to make this thread so don't forget to say and hit the Please reply to keep this topic alive..