Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help Nokia c3 unlock/openline

my nokia c3 is locked to vodafone UK. they've already provided me the NUC (network unlock code) pero ayaw pa din gumana..some people told me na kailangan daw nasa UK ako to unlock it...

is there any other way to unlock my nokia c3? help naman po...

Default Re: Nokia c3 unlock/openline

ung c3 ko din locked sa vodafone uk. nagtanong na ko sa megamall, trinoma, sm san lazaro, moa nde pa daw available. bkt kaya ganun? tagal nmn, sayang nmn nakatengga lang.

Quote Originally Posted by toffenut [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ung c3 ko din locked sa vodafone uk. nagtanong na ko sa megamall, trinoma, sm san lazaro, moa nde pa daw available. bkt kaya ganun? tagal nmn, sayang nmn nakatengga lang.
    Sir, i went to greenhills last week di pa din nila kaya....i think the only way you can get it unlocked is to ask the service provider from UK for the network unlock code...i got mine already...but the bigger problem is...sa UK lng sya pwde unlock since i would be needing the vodafone signal to unlock it...malas!

mine locked in boost australia i went to greenhills and they said not unlocking code yet for all nokia c3 and ther are charging my 4k to unlocked it

vodafone uk there have unlocking codes already online $15.99 only vodafone uk

hello..ung akin nka lock sa smart...pano bh xa i open line?..patulong naman...

Quote Originally Posted by ozmoi [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    vodafone uk there have unlocking codes already online $15.99 only vodafone uk
    yes sir..i got my unlock code already...but still couldn't unlock it since you need to be in the UK to get it unlocked for you will be needing the vodafone signal...

Quote Originally Posted by ozmoi [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    mine locked in boost australia i went to greenhills and they said not unlocking code yet for all nokia c3 and ther are charging my 4k to unlocked it
    that's too much...better yet buy a new phone...

Quote Originally Posted by moxie20 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    yes sir..i got my unlock code already...but still couldn't unlock it since you need to be in the UK to get it unlocked for you will be needing the vodafone signal...
    how did you get your unlocking code? did you email vodafone? i have a friend who's going to UK this dec, maybe she can unlock it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by toffenut [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    how did you get your unlocking code? did you email vodafone? i have a friend who's going to UK this dec, maybe she can unlock it for me.
    Yes sir...just go to their website and email them. just request for ur NUC (network unlock code)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast