Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Warcraft 3 Failed to initialize DirectX

Hi! I do not know where to seek help. If I'm in the wrong place, my apologies. I am new here in SYMBIANIZE & I was able to read some threads, that some old members tend to inform new members that they are in the wrong place quite rudely. Well, to start, I have tried to install Warcraft 3 in my Windows 7 pc. Before I did that, I checked the System Requirements & my pc met them. When I tried to launched Warcraft 3, there was an error stating, "Warcraft 3 failed to initialize DirectX...", I know that someone already fixed this issue before. What I did is I uninstalled my current DirectX and then, downloaded the DirectX 11, then I also uninstalled & reinstalled my Video Drivers but it didn't fixed the issue. I do hope that someone can share their insights regarding this. Your response would be highly apppreciated. Many Thanks!

Default Re: Warcraft 3 Failed to initialize DirectX

try mo install yung driver ng video card mo

Ah, SIR, I already did that. Same thing, eh. Paano kaya yun? I even tried to download & install the latest Patch, yun 1.24E, ganun pa rin, eh.

baka naman mali yung pagkakalagay mo ng crack???check mo ulit or reinstall mo nlng yun warcraft mo

sir ganyan yung nangyare dun sa pc ng kabarkada ko.. gumagana na war3 nia kaso nung install nia counter strike, ayaw na gumana.. nagsearch lng ako pano ggwn..

dun sa war3 folder.. right click ung icon ng frozen throne tapos create shortcut, dlin sa desktop.. tapos dun sa desktop, right click. properties. tapos ung destination "C/games/warcraft".. tipong ganyan.. tapos sa huli lagyan mo lng ng (space)-opengl

tas open mo na. ok na yan... sana nakatulong

Direct X ba kamo?

Here's the simple solution:

1. type dxdiag in your run dialog box
    2. click Display tab
    3. Enable all direct x features

Ganyan din nangyari sa PC dito sa'men, i-reformat mo lang yung PC mo, then install mo yung tamang model ng video card mo.

Quote Originally Posted by igoLman [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Ganyan din nangyari sa PC dito sa'men, i-reformat mo lang yung PC mo, then install mo yung tamang model ng video card mo.
    Waaaaaaaaaaggg!!!! DIRECT X lang yan!

Quote Originally Posted by dark`master [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Waaaaaaaaaaggg!!!! DIRECT X lang yan!
    Trust me, pag dating nya dun disable yung Direct 3D at hindi available ang option to enable that thing..
    Last edited by igoLman; 31st Oct 2010 at 20:41.

At sino naman po ang nag sabi sayo nyan?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast