Have you heard about this yet?
All of you undergraduates out there, this is your chance to get a bachelor's degree!
Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP)
What is ETEEAP?
The Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation program (ETEEAP) is an educational assessment scheme which recognizes knowledge, skills and prior learning obtained by individuals from non-formal and informal education experiences.
By establishing equivalency competence standards and a comprehensive assessment system employing written test, interview, skills demonstration and other creative assessment methodologies, higher education institutions may administer competency – based evaluation.
A Panel of Assessors is convened to determine candidates’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes relevant to a particular discipline, and consequently equivalent credits and appropriate certificates and degrees are awarded by administering higher education institutions.
Qualifications of Candidate
An ETEEAP candidate must meet the following qualifications:
1. Filipino, at least high school graduate or must have PEPT equivalent to first year college.
2. Has at least five (5) years of work-related experience.
3. Must be at least twenty-two (22) years old; and
4. Able to show evidence of capability and thorough knowledge through the following evidences:
o Certificate of Proficiency issued by the government regulatory board.
o Certificate of Proficiency issued by the employer(s).
o Certificate of Proficiency issued by a licensed practitioner in the field.
o Business registration.
Required Documents for Admission
1. Accomplished ETEEAP form with 1x1 picture
2. High school card/Form 137A/Transcript of Records (if HS grad only)
3. Certificate of Employment with job descriptions
4. Authenticated Birth certificate/affidavit of birth
5. Comprehensive Resume
6. Proficiency Certificate by:
~Government regulatory board
~Licensed practitioner in the field
7. Certificates of training and workshops completed
8. NBI/Barangay clearance
9. Recommendation letter from immediate superior
10. Personality assessment
11. Other documents or evidence of capability and knowledge in the field applied for equivalency and accreditation
1. Submit duly accomplished ETEEAP application form from CHED (Downloadable from CHED Website). Secure CHED’s endorsement. The ETEEAP application form can also be secured at the address below:
Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP) Building
San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center
Pasig City; Tel. (+632) 631.2129; (+632) 633.5573
2. Submit for interview and personal assessment
3. Submit required documents for evaluation
4. If qualified, you will undergo competency assessment and validation by a panel of assessors.
5. Attend supplementary courses
6. Submit for final evaluation
7. Awarding of degree (as earned)
If you are an undergrad, working for more than 5 years on a field that is related to your course, you can finish your course in one year's time and be able to get a diploma through ETEEAP!
Just ask if you have any question on how ETEEAP works...