Share ko lang Config ng CD-R King na Router with Globe Wimax
Madami kasi di makapagconfig ng CDRKING na router with globe wimax:
Setup You Globe Wimax Using CDRKING WIRELESS G-AP ROUTER
1. Plug your rj45 to the lan port of crking and the other is at your lan card...
2. Wait for it to connect
3. Then log-in to your cdrking router by typing it to your browser 192.168.1.254
4. Then Click the setup wizard.
This is the step by step picture
5. TCPIP SETTINGS> WAN SETUP
6. finally LAN SETUP
7. then after doing all of that...
8. Let your globe wimax to be connected to the internet to know if you are connected
9. Plug your globe wimax to your lan card for the mean time unplug the cdrking router
10 go to 192.168.1.1
type in the username: user password: user
11. Check the status of your wimax if it is connected..
12. if connected...
13. plug again the cdrking router.
14. plug the rj45 from your wimax cpe/modem lan port going to the cdrking lan port
15. then plug the rj45 from your desktop lan card to your cdrking lan port
16 wait for it to be connected... if it doesnt connect try to turn off the crdking router then turn it on again....
17. after connecting try your laptop it should now detect your wireless cnnection and input the password that you have entered at the cdrking router....
Working yan... Tried and tested na... Pulot ko lang din sa net share ko lang sa inyo.....