Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Write your name in Baybayin a.k.a. Alibata [w/online transliterator]

"ang nag papasaya sa akin ay siya ring wawasak sa akin"

by: home
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by medan; 24th Dec 2012 at 22:32.

Default Re: Write your name in Baybayin a.k.a. Alibata [w/online transliterator]

maraming salamat nga pala sa corrections mo medan

Quote Originally Posted by home View Post
    maraming salamat nga pala sa corrections mo medan
    no problem

pabookmark muna ts. salamat dito.

will try to learn alibata.

na curios ako sa tattoo ni billy sa right arm nya ata ano ba nakasulat don kasi parang baybayin din ata yon

na curios ako sa tattoo ni billy sa right arm nya ata ano ba nakasulat don kasi parang baybayin din ata yon
    yung mga nagoogle kong picture e malabo yung kuha sa tatoo nya kaya di ko makita kung may baybayin nga sa right arm then sa kaliwa naman mapa/watawat ng pinas yung nakita ko e.ang nakita kong baybayin yung kay marc abaya sa dibdib nya "pinoy" at kay aiza seguerra sa left arm "malaya".

Hi Sir Medan,

I've been looking online for a good Alibata translation since I'm gonna get my second ink soon and have been getting different translations. I ran into this forum and found your explanation really great. I would like to seek help in getting the my daughter's name properly translated.

Thanks!

@lukahunter you bumped in the right thread,likewise i also find this thread very interesting and helpful. alot of babayin font is out on the net which you can use.I used christian cabuay for my tats. be advise to submit your final babayin to medan before getting it permanent. in that case you can assure you're doing it right.

@medan sa movie ko lang nakita yong kay billy sa moron 5 ata yon na sulyapan ko lang at sure ako baybayin yon

COOL!

Naalala ko yung exam namin dati sa Kas1 hehe

I think I know what my next ink would be

Thanks TS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukahunter View Post
    Hi Sir Medan,

I've been looking online for a good Alibata translation since I'm gonna get my second ink soon and have been getting different translations. I ran into this forum and found your explanation really great. I would like to seek help in getting the my daughter's name properly translated.

Thanks!
    thanks for visiting my thread sir.like what home said,he too just added baybayin onto his skin and he managed to get the right symbols for his tattoo after learning this thread.what's the name you want to be transliterated?if you already have one,you can submit a picture of it so that if there's any disparity between the symbols used,i could help you explain it further to understand what you're going to ink on yourself.

@lukahunter you bumped in the right thread,likewise i also find this thread very interesting and helpful. alot of babayin font is out on the net which you can use.I used christian cabuay for my tats. be advise to submit your final babayin to medan before getting it permanent. in that case you can assure you're doing it right.

@medan sa movie ko lang nakita yong kay billy sa moron 5 ata yon na sulyapan ko lang at sure ako baybayin yon
    thanks bro for guiding our visitor.hehe sige silipin ko yung movie na yun.

Quote Originally Posted by edzie902 View Post
    COOL!

Naalala ko yung exam namin dati sa Kas1 hehe

I think I know what my next ink would be

Thanks TS!!!
    you're welcome.
    Last edited by medan; 15th Feb 2013 at 12:28.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast