Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,879 of 1879

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendation

Do you have a copy of monster hunter? Wanna try reasding it!

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmeth01 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Do you have a copy of monster hunter? Wanna try reasding it!
    You can grab it here: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

hi fellow bookworms!

can anyone give me some humorous YA titles wherein yung love angle is parang at first the boy really hates the girl (or vice versa) or they both hate each other.

and sino po may goodreads acct. pwede pa link
    or message nung profile nyo so i can follow/add you? mine is -- /user/show/3685786-janet

Hello booklovers!

Medyo matagal me nawala.. kamusta kayo?
    Di na yata masyado active ngayon ah.. ung bookclub sa GA wala na ba? I noticed just now na empty na un Dropbox folder natin..

Meron pa din yung group sa GR. Busy lang yata sila sa blog.
    May facebook group din sila sa pagkakaalam ko, pm mo nalang kahit sino siguro sa admins to join.

Hi Nina, yep, if you're looking for the "old" members yep, they are busy with the blog nowadays. :P Nawawala na din ata yung mga password nila dito. Kasi nagkaroon ng time na laging "out of commission" 'tong site.

Maysapaw, walang bagong book si lisa kleypas? Ang tagal ng walang update dito, sana bumalik ulit

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

I wanna join your GR group too. I need more book recommendation.
    Meron ba kayong marerecommend na book where in at first the guy bullies the girl Tapos maiinlove din Sya. Or the guy hates the girl.

BTW these are my fave books
    Lunar chronicles - Parang Harry Potter lang ang peg ko sa paghihintay ng next book.
    Lux series by Jennifer armentrout
    Take this regret
    Existence by Abbi glines
    These broken stars
    City of ember
    The warded man
    Steelheart
    Julie James books
    The host
    Wounded
    Forbidden
    Sarah' solace
    Vain
    The 5th wave

Dami e. Lol. Nasa GR lahat. Di ko na nilagay yung mga kilala ng books na fave ko din like hunger games etc. I use moonreader pro sa s4 ko Tapos I downloaded Ivona Text-to-Speech app. Ang Saya, lahat ng ebook ko nagging audiobook. I use the Kendra voice and it's not robotic. Very natural ang dating.

Just finished undone by cat Clarke. Rated it 5 sa goodreads. Can relate Kasi. Hehe.

edit**
    discovered angelfall by backreading. waah!! ang ganda!
    Last edited by andi_101; 13th Jul 2014 at 20:06.

Quote Originally Posted by kindle25 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Hi Nina, yep, if you're looking for the "old" members yep, they are busy with the blog nowadays. :P Nawawala na din ata yung mga password nila dito. Kasi nagkaroon ng time na laging "out of commission" 'tong site.
    Kaya nga.. wala na din dropbox natin.. nawala din me kasi internet sa bahay at kinatamaran ko na mag open laptop, pangint pa GR app kaya nawala me sa sirkulasyon.