Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,887 of 1887

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

Hi!

Would like to recommend Pierce Brown's books - Red Rising and Golden Son.
    Another dystopian novel but literally out-of-this-world.

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

Try Hopeless of Colleen Hoover

I'm currently reading Finding Cinderella and so far so good

does anyone have a cop of Golden Son by Pierce Brown?

Wave Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

Pwede rin po ninyong basahin ang mga sumusunod:

Percy Jackson's Series by Rick Riordan
    Adventurous

Let It Snow by JOhn Green
    romance

The fault in our star by John Green:
    romance

Quote Originally Posted by novel View Post
    Pwede rin po ninyong basahin ang mga sumusunod:

Percy Jackson's Series by Rick Riordan
    Adventurous

Let It Snow by JOhn Green
    romance

The fault in our star by John Green:
    romance
    yung dalawa sa baba masubukan ko nga.

Hello! Gosh I missed this thread... How is everyone?

Anyway here are some of the books that I've been reading..

Addicted Series by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie - This series is really addicting really. I got hooked and enjoyed every book. If you love the Thoughtless Series I definitely reco this one.

After Series by Anna Todd - Another book much like Thoughtless, very Kiera-ish si girl dito, nakaka-frustrate sya, at nakakapagod din ang back-and-forth relationship nila, pero for some reason I needed to keep on reading, I heard 1st published to sa Wattpad as fanfic then got published and I heard gagawin ding movie. I'm currently on the 3rd book.

Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - I read someone say na mala Harry Potter ang peg nya sa paghihintay ng next book dito while backreading, I completely agree, me too! Haha!

Carter Reed by Tijan - OMG! If you want a hot-mobster-alpha guy read this one. Plus its a stand-alone so no agony waiting for the 2nd book, though I really want this to be a series.

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - If you love Easy by Tammara Webber, you'll love this one too. It's an angsty, cute, funny, romantic read. And the ending, wow! I've re-read this more times than I care to count.

Love Me With Lies by Tarryn Fisher - My Gosh I did not know what I was in for when I first started reading this series. Prepare to be frustrated, heartbroken, intrigued when you read this series, it's like a telenovela in a book, I could not stop once I started reading this. Someone described the author as the Evil Queen, and I completely agree, the way she wrote this series, is wow, it's dark and hopeful and will keep you up thinking about it!

So...that's it for now!
    Last edited by zelle1016; 22nd Feb 2015 at 10:36.

hi girls.. pasali naman ako sa book dicussion nyo or kung may group kayu dyan pasali.. hehhehe
    hilig ko din mag basa..

btw eto yung mga book recommendations ko:
    fallen too far by abbi glines hanggang dun sa book three nya. grabe danda.
    basta abbi gline maganda..
    beware by shannora william ata danda din
    when it rains by lisa de jong

pa pm ako pag may book club kayu na binubuo.. masarap kayang may kausap o kashare ng thoughts about sa nasaba.. heehe
    salamat