Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180188189190
Results 1,891 to 1,897 of 1897

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

Quote Originally Posted by grays View Post

Hi thanks, naka disable kasi ung adult sakin haha.. try ko sa request thread po thanks
    Nasa ebook section yan po wala sa AZ if thats what you mean sa disable na adult etc.

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

Hello, just wanted to share na maganda yung kathleen turner series written by tiffany a. snow maybe fellow bookworms u have her other books to share? Thank u very much in advance

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestion

guys. whre can i download ebooks for ree.... ? ineed a site .. can anyone recommenrd one plas ?? thanks

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestion

pa rquest po ng "100 common erroe in english" yung red na book po . slamat

Helllloooo helloooo girls! I missed this thread just as much as i missed reading! It's been ages! I almost forgot my password and it's so good to be back. How is everyone doing? Since i have finally decided that i needed to make time and go back into reading (I needed a break from reality anyways. lol), any suggestions fellow bookworms? I wanna start up with something like a feel-good-romantic type. I've been checking Zelle's suggestion so i think i might add those on my list since I'm a big Thoughtless fan! Yayyyyyy!

Thanks Girlies! Keep on reading!

Just got back lang din.. so happy to find this section (ebooks) still active..

Nagustuhan ko po ito and rated 5 ko sa Goodreads:

Walk on Earth a stranger
    Ember in the ashes
    Six of crows
    Gone girl
    If you find me
    The first fifteen lives of Harry august
    Long earth
    Girl on the train.

Di ko na sinama mga 4 stars ko. Like throne of glass etc. I hope may magustuhan kayo sa 5 star list ko. Hehe.. Iba iba din kasi tayo ng taste