Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191
Results 1,901 to 1,903 of 1903

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

thank you!!

Wave Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

Hi everybody! It's so good to be back after such a long hiatus.

I'd like to recommend the books I posted earlier today by Pierre Lemaitre, but if you only have time to read one book out of the trilogy, I highly suggest reading the book called Alex. So so good! It reminded me a bit of the Stieg Larsson novels + Gone Girl + Rebecca, rolled in one. The books took me a while para hanapin, but worth it!

Also another request that took a while was Joy Fielding's The First Time, re-read it the other day and grabe pa din iyak ko. That was such a well-written book. If you've read it, and you have similar books in mind, please tell me!

Also, do you have any book suggestions similar to Tammara Webber's Easy? I've read her other books too but I can't find any other book that had the same impact as that one. Thank you!

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions..

The Diary of A Young Girl - Anne Frank Enjoy.