1. Flasher: http://www.4shared.com/file/PNYp0EsM/C3303KJPJI2.html
* you can also download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ov9ueoa163zrbfr (TY Sir Khars!)
2. Firmware: http://www.4shared.com/file/8S8zLiSd...44_SSG_v0.html
4. C3303k Samsung Champ Phone
5. Prepare Phone Driver
6. Basic (IT) Knowledge in installing drivers manually. [Baka ma stuck ka pag wala ka nito. Hehe, So paturo na sa may nakakaalam!]
Prepare the Phone Driver for Flashing.
1. Turn OFF Phone.
2. Connect MicroUSB to Champ.
3. Press Volume Down + Lock key then connect USB Cable to PC
4. Install driver (Driver can be found on C3300K_Flash_loader_7.4.4_SSG_v0.5 folder, 52xdfu)(Manual install it using device manager)
*Please read the Prerequisite # 6.
When installed, get ready.
1. Run Flash loader 7.4.4_SSG_v0.5.exe
2. Click SET MODEL -> Select C3300_LIBRE_Setting_v02.mdl
3. Check Application binary file -> browse for C3300KJP.ptt (From the C3303KJPJI2 folder)
4. Check TFS File -> Browse for C3303KJPJI2.tfs
5. Check CSC File -> Browse for C3303KOJPJI1.csc
6. Click Start
7. Turn OFF Phone.
8. Connect MicroUSB to Champ.
9. Press Volume Down + Lock key then connect USB Cable to PC
*pwede na bitawan pag nagstart na mag flash
10. Wait the flashing finished.
(During the Flashing, your phone is off, then when the flashing is finish, you can see the your phone is charging.
11. Remove from USB. Turn on the Phone, Check if success,
-if failed, try nyu ulit ang mga steps. *Please read the Prerequisite # 7.
Good Luck. Ganbate!
Do at your own risk. Not my responsibility for the Possible Damage can be made to your Phone, Nah! Gagana yan for sure.
After the flashing..
First: I got a 4 page menu, -4th page is about koran~qibla ..//
Second: my CHAMP got OPENLINE! YES YES
Third: I also got the choco cooky font type
4th - I got eng dictionary
5th: Also got handwriting recognition, yey
6th: 6 pre-installed games, note: can be deleted all-no lock icon
7th: Call Answering Machine
8th: My Champ is much cooler than yours, 'yet'.
9th: Space button now under number 9, dati under ng backspace.
10th: No more qwerty keyboard