Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Default FREE internet using OPERA MINI for android phone WITHOUT ROOTING

Free internet using opera mini for android phone non rooted
    • my phone is Samsung galaxy gt-i5503 with a OS android 2.1 éclair.. 100% working on my phone.. bago ko pa to napagana.. I use trial and error theory.. tyaga ad determination…
    • nagwowork ito sa android phone ko.. tnry ko ung Z4 root at ung java.apk.. ang result ung opera mini sira lagi magload… try nyo itong nadiscover ko kung gumana sa android phone non rooted..
    • gumawa ako ng paraan para hindi na kailangan I root ang phone para lng paganahin ang free internet using opera mini…
    my phone specs.
    Model no. GT-i5503
    Firmware ver.: 2.1-update1
    Basebrand ver: I5503dxjgs
    Kernel ver: 2.6.29-perf root@SE-S604#1
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All you need are:
    >Java J2ME runner - (andme_signed.apk)
    >OpMini4.2 Multi server.jar
    >JAD maker (convert .jar to .jad)
    >this link: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

1 STEP - downloading java runner
    1. Download Java J2ME runner version 2.0.3.7 from this link: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    2. Pag na download mo na sa PC mo. Eto ing file name ng java runner “andme_signed.apk”
    3. Put this “andme_signed.apk” to your android phone, don’t install it yet

2 STEP - converting jar files to jad files
    1. Download JAD maker link: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    2. Download OpMini4.2 Multi server.jar link: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    3. Pag na download nyo na ang OpMini4.2 Multi server.jar, open nyo ung JAD maker
    4. Highlight OpMini4.2 Multi server.jar and drag it to the JAD maker to make it OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad
    5. Once you the OpMini4.2 Multi server.jar and the OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad go to Step 3

3 Step - converting jar files + jad files = apk
    1. Open the url link: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    2. upload nyo ung OpMini4.2 Multi server.jar to jar file to upload and upload ulit ung OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad to jad file to upload
    3. pag na upload nyo n ung sa link ung jar files at jad files, click nyo n ung “GET Apk” button sa baba ng page to make it “OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad.apk” at mag automatic download n ung result (OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad.apk) sa PC
    4. Put this OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad.apk to your android phone but don’t install it ye t
    4 Step - setting up your access point on your android phone
    1. Click Menu > Settings > Wireless& Networking > Mobile Network > Access Point Names
    2. Click option button on your phone to create NEW APN

3. Name: (any name you want)
    APN : Internet
    Proxy: 10.102.61.238
    Port: 80
    Authentication type: None
    APN type: internet + mms
    4. At iset ang phone sa ginawa mong APN
    5step - Enable 3g and GPRS signal on the android phone
    1. Click Menu > Settings > Wireless& Networking > Mobile Network > Enable always-on Mobile put a check mark on Enable always-on Mobile.
    2. It must have a 3g or G signal on the top of the phone.
    3. Kapag nalagyan nyo ng ng check mark ang “Enable always-on Mobile” at hindi pa rin nagaapear sa phone mo ung 3g signal, turn off the phone and turn it on after 20 sec. at dapat my signal ng network ang phone mo.

6 step: - Installing the java runner and OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad.apk
    1. install first the java runner and don’t open it just click done
    2. and then install the OpMini4.2 Multi server.jad.apk and open it
    3. pag binuksan mo ang Opera mini pupunta cia sa MOD settings (MrPolieMOD), don’t edit the setting
    operator: default
    custom server: blank

4. on the MOD settings click nyo ung option button sa phone nyo, it will give you 3 option, “ok, exit and settings menu “
    5. click “ =Settings= “
    6. scroll down and put a check mark on the “ use proxy (for some wap)”
    proxy host ip: 10.102.61.238
    Port: 80

MOD settings >click option button > settings menu > settings >use proxy(for some wap)

7. exit on the setting until you reach the MOD settings – “MrPolieMOD” and click OK
    8. wait until it open the Opera mini and then it go to agreement term, then click accept
    9. and enjoy surfing!!! That’s all hope you got!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: FREE internet using OPERA MINI for android phone WITHOUT ROOTING

tanx po sa info...pwede po kaya ito sa nakaline po? hehehe...

p book..pde kya sa sony erickson x8 2?

thnks!

sana inupload mo narin yung opera mo na converted to apk.. hehe

boss repost na po ata to, peace

yup.. check my thread..hehehe

try nyo sa ibang phone.. palagay ko nag wowork to sa lahat ng android phone... pacencia n king nrepost ko to.. kse inayos ko pa to..

Quote Originally Posted by elreyamore [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    try nyo sa ibang phone.. palagay ko nag wowork to sa lahat ng android phone... pacencia n king nrepost ko to.. kse inayos ko pa to..

give creditz na lang sa nauna..

Thanks TS!

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast