Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default How to go to Tagaytay, commute lang :)

My gf and I are planning to spend our anniv sa tagaytay on may, Pano po ba magcommute papunta dun from manila? And ano po ba magandang puntahan dun. Thanks po! And BTW, tanong ko din po san ba may affordable na mapagstay-an na hotel sa tagaytay? Overnight po kasi kami dun eh

Wave Re: How to go to Tagaytay, commute lang :)

skay kalan ng bus pa cabuyao

dun kau bba sa papnta tgaytay :]

Default Re: How to go to Tagaytay, commute lang :)

hey! that's sweet.. uhm anyway, if ure familiar sa starmall, that's along edsa, edsa shaw xa, may terminal ng van dun goin to tagaytay, rotonda na baba nun.. tas from there may mga jeep na po goin to palace in the sky, picnic grove (may zipline na cla dun).. since u're already in tagaytay I would suggest you guys to try leslie's bulalo, that is super thumbs up may kamahalan nga lng pero sulit nmn at u can see from there pa ang mt. taal, good food, cool air, nice scenery, perfect ambience tlga, that's kinda romantic.ahehe swak sa anniv nyo!XD

here's a link where you could find cheap rates ng hotel sa tagaytay..
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

ay nga pla there is another way pra mkpunta kayo tagaytay, there is a bus station sa Pasay ata I just don't know the exact location.. err..

enjoy and have fun! Godbless..
    Last edited by akosimissmalakas; 29th Mar 2011 at 19:55.

Default Re: How to go to Tagaytay, commute lang :)

if you'll be coming from manila...marami pong bus station sa baba ng LRT buendia station going to batangas..particularly going to nasugbu or lian...puede kayong sumakay dun...then bababa kau sa Olivarez...dun naman may masasakyan going to places around tagaytay...as mentioned in the earlier posts

you can check out the net for places to stay...although marami din kayong makikitang mga rooms for rent kapag andun na kayo sa tagaytay...