Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Default Re: BM622i Hack Meron na ba??

idol jail naks. muli ka nagbabalik., sige idol accept q ung range mo na 250 kht gawin ko na 500 para sau txt mo lng ako mamats 639295587280

Up........

may alam na po ba kayo sa bm622i

Thumbsup Re: BM622i Hack Meron na ba??

Hi guys, I just recently reviewed Globe WiMax internet service. It was good but not that really good, since WiMax 4G is not yet fully expanded here in PH. Speed was awesome on my 1Mbps plan, but there is a catch for the Plan 995 a month on 1Mbps net speed. I am only alloted of 20-25gb total download and upload file size limit and if I exceed in less than a month (30 day) period I will be capped at around 300kbps net speed. Normal speed goes back on the 1st day of succeeding month.

So, now before my free trial period ends I decided to terminate my WiMax connection and stay with a wired connection. I still have the modem with me but its already inactive. Now, what I'm gonna do is to play with it and maybe I could try to change MACaddress to have net access for free...'harhar"...

For now, I just wanted to share how to access the user admin for Huawei BM622i 4G modem. For those Globe Wimax new subscribers, this modem is what they include in the plan package.

1. Download this file [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    2. Extract the downloaded file using WINRAR, 7zip, or compatible .rar extractor
    3. Open/Click this file 'ExcelAccess.exe' from the extracted folder.

4. Now you will have to get you MAC address under your Huawei BM622i modem
    (under the bar code you will see MAC: AA11BB22CC33) something like that.

5. Enter your MAC here

6. Click 'GENERATE' button to generate your admin password
    and will show something like this below

7. Now copy/paste that in your notepad (you can use ctrl-c & ctrl-v to copy paste), so you can remember easily.

8. On your web browser got to URL: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] and then enter username: admin and your generated password.

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

9. After a successful login, you will now be able to fully administer your BM622i 4G modem, and will be able to open other special tabs.

Hope this helps.... just leave a comment if you appreciate my post.
    I got this from another forum site, and wanted to share my own experiment, and so I made my own procedures.
    Enjoy!

WOW this is new!

malapit na yata akong. ay ewan...

1Down!

Try ko din to.hmm sana working kso wala pa ko bm622i hehe

pa share naman..

Quote Originally Posted by jailbreak [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    marami matutulungan.. marami makikinabang... marami din agad feeling discoverer.

kahit pm.. lalaganap agad brad.. marami na naman gagawa ng pagkakakitaan. 15 pesos kinondena, pero ang charge ng iba ranging from 200 to 500.

kasayahan temporarily... possibly 1 to 2 days lang. kasunod non, sakit sa dibdib sa nagpublish.

bakit di mo i-explore para di abutin ng next year?

meron na.

maglabas ka at magpabayad ka.. marami mag-aabang at magsu-subscribe. at saka hindi yan hacking.. pakibasa sa wikipedia kung ano ang hacking.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

bm622i is so simple.. kung alam mo lang ang command.
    telnet 192.168.254.1
    login wimax wimax820
    command
    command + mac address
    restore default
    ==============

sir pwde bka pwde mo nmn ishare sking kung tut kung panu ihack ung Bm622i na modem...

mga tol, mas mainam kung gumawa din kayo ng sariling pagaaral di yung puro hintay lang ng update dito..gamitin man lang ung google search.. try nyo na lang ibahin yung keyword sa search engine na gagamitin nyo..like how to access internet modem's telnet with security protected..etc.. sample lang yan..then kapag nadiscover nyo or kahit may hint kayo, share nyo dito.. wala kasi mangyayari dito if puro silipan lang tayo dito..di nyo ba pansin?..

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast