|Symbianize Bulletin Official updates from Symbianize Staff. Site changes, adjustments, news, and announcements related to Symbianize features and services.
19th Oct 2011 Wed, 09:51
Re: Symbianize User Groups (updated 10/16/11)
Group Name: Xscriptz
Group Leader : Atheniankid
: Symbianize's very own ISP hackers, mobile application modifiers, developers, Mobile support team
Group Objectives and Duties
- Provide in depth tutorials, hacks, tricks with regards to local or international(if applicable) Internet Service Providers, we believe that the internet should be accessible to all
- Provide modified java applications for all MID1 or MID2 or java supported phones as well as different platforms of mobile OS (Android, JAVA, Symbian, Winmo, iOS, RIM, Bada)
- Fix or re-modify old and obsolete mobile applications
- Make tutorial about any topic pertaining to modifying mobile applications
- Provide provisioning files, manual settings if needed
- Accept modify requests, WE DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS IF THAT IS NOT A MODIFY JOB Please read our instructions on how to request, else it will be ignored, You can put your requests here
- Provide technical support for mobile or network related problems/queries or anything that is connected to mobile applications or ISP tricks
What we dont DO:
- Promote Symbianize by adding symbianize's signature/link(if possible) or by adding readme.txt file containing symbianize link
- We do not grant requests under Mobile Request Zone, regular members can do that
- You can request to our group BUT only if that is for modification job
- We will modify the app for you but you must give us the direct link first, Modifying is hard enough make life a little easier for us
- Must have at least 50 reputation points
- Must have their own thread of modded applications for at least one month.
- Can modify at least java mobile applications or has basic knowledge in modding
- Familiar with class editors, hex editors, editing tools
- Has own specialty, as a member you will be deployed to your field of specialty
- Preferably hindi pasaway at walang infraction/s or warning or may pulang reputation
- Service oriented, hindi madamot sa nalalaman kahit pa sa "newbie". Prioritize newbie, WE LOVE NEWBIES
- MASIPAG mag symbianize, pro-active member
- Atheniankid - mAESTR0(GL)
- draclau08 - Symbianize Specialist
- eduard816 - I want YOU to follow the RULES
- marvin378 - Symbianizer ṭó!
- shiangtao - -黒の契約者
- Tinoz - Searching...
- deathnote99 - Symbianize Specialist
- joel24manalo -Symbianize Specialist
- ragefire09 - Malefic Bard
- rasheed42 - Neophyte Modder
**we are currently closed for new members as of the moment but please don't stop helping our symbianize pals in their time of technical needs, share what you've learned
Last edited by Atheniankid; 2nd Mar 2012 Fri at 02:13..
19th Oct 2011 Wed, 17:33
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: Symbianize User Groups (updated 10/16/11)
Blitzers- Symbianize's dedicated uploaders. Active providers of alternative download (mirror) links.
1. 50 successful mirrored files.
2. 100 sensible posts or must be active in Symbianize for 3 months.
3. No outstanding infraction/warning.
4. 6~8 hours minimum online time.
5. Knowledgeable in using different file hosting sites.
6. Knowledgeable in using WinZIP, WinRAR and other file compressing applications.
7. Knowledgeable in using zip-spanning, rar-splitting and other file joining/splitting applications.
8. Fast internet connection (Preferably).
9. Members requesting to join Blitzers group must be providing mirrors for at least a month already before being approved.
WHAT WE DO:
1. Provide alternate download links for files hosted in Rapidshare, Megashare, Megaupload, etc. found in this FORUM ONLY
2. Fix broken links of mirrored files.
3. Promote Symbianize by attaching text docs (readme.txt files)and/or clickable "link-to-us" in the mirrored files. (sample format attached)
4. If the file is not more than 10mb, it must be uploaded here not in a file hosting site or any other site. Use winrar to split the file.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
1. Send PM to members informing them that their mirror requests are already available.
2. Convert mirrored files to other formats, unless deemed necessary.
3. Mirror files by parts. (out of 5 parts, 1 part only)
3. Mirror files NOT in Symbianize.com
1. These rules are subject to change/update as necessary...
2. Open items will be discussed within the group
3. Implemented rules in the sticky threads found in request zones still applies.
4. As always, Symbianize global rules still applies.
Ipapaliwanag ko lang po ulet sa pinakamalinaw na paraang makakayanan ko:
- We are still accepting requests for memberships.
- If you think you are qualified, PM the links of your mirrored files to the Group Leader.
- Thanks to all who expressed their interest in joining the group.
If you want to be a Blitzer, apply here.
- Ang Blitzers group po ay nagpro provide ng alternate/mirror links.
(Ang ibig pong sabihin nito ay kung halimbawang nahihirapan kayong mag download ng files dahil rapidshare o megaupload ang download link/s, i post nyo yung thread link at yung download link/s sa sticky request thread kung saan zone nyo nakita yung file na kailangan nyo. Kami po ang magmi mirror nun at ipo post namin yung na mirror na files duon sa thread na pinagkuhanan nyo.)
- Hindi po kami ang nagre request ng files na kailangan nyo.
- Hindi po kami mag p PM sa inyo kung na mirror na namin ang files na ni request nyo.
- Hindi po kami ang makakatulong sa inyong humanap ng files na kailangan nyo para sa school projects, professors' requirements, atbp.
- Hindi po namin kayo pwedeng gawing member dahil gusto nyo lang, o kaya pwede kayong magUPLOAD sa rapidshare o megaupload, o kaya dahil "you want to have fun", o dahil magiging masaya kayo sa group.
- Medyo marami pong membership request ang narereceive ko kaya mas minabuti ko ng i update itong post ko kesa i PM ko po kayo lahat.
Last edited by Kharz; 15th Feb 2013 Fri at 11:57..
21st Oct 2011 Fri, 16:32
Re: Symbianize User Groups (updated 10/16/11)
Powered by San Docena? Ano yan? San dosenang itlog?
Hindi po, ser. Itlog niyo man kaming ituring, utak naman nami’y kay sarap namnamin.
(powered by San Docena)
Symbianize Literati: An Obarbyu
Symbianize Literati, also known as San Docena, is an officially-approved usergroup in Symbianize.com, the largest 100% Pinoy Chat, PC and Mobile community in the world wide web. In an age where internet and technological advancement is the rage, we, as a group of Symbianizers bonded by the love of the written word, aim to promote creative writing as a means of expressing one’s self to others and a vehicle for sharing technological knowledge. By writing prose and poetry, we also aim to expose the all too human aspect of technology, the emotions behind the inventions.
Requirements to Join
- must have written at least five "original" literary outputs and posted them in Symbianize.
- must have a great love for writing.
- able to provide at least 2 literary outputs every month
- active Symbianize member
- willing to share his/her own knowledge in the writing trade
- willing to learn and accepts criticisms in his/her work constructively
LITERATI PIONEER MEMBERS
The Thorns and the Roses
There will be a limited slot for membership. There will only be a total of 12 members (including the GL) at any one time. As of the moment, there is one vacant membership slot. Once all of the slots have been filled, any application for membership will no longer be entertained. When a member becomes inactive, violates a grave rule, or is not able to perform his/her group duties and responsibilities anymore, GL will notify all members about the issue. The errant member's removal from the group will then be put to a vote. Once removed, his/her membership slot will be declared vacant and new applications for membership will be accepted.
note: these members have applied for San Docena (Literati) membership months ago on this thread
- Write literary outputs (i.e. poems, short stories, essays, series, articles) and share them to everyone.
- Faciltate literary contests as a means to promote creative writing.
- Provide How-to articles, tips, tuts and tricks in the writing trade so that all Symbianize members who wish to dabble in writing will have a guide to help them.
- Accept requests for writing poems, stories, articles from Symbianize members. (Certain conditions may apply.)
- Promote Symbianize by writing at least one literary output (i.e. poem, article, story, etc) dedicated to Symbianize every month
TO FULFILL THESE MANDATES, WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AND ACTIVITIES:
original usergroup request thread:
Last edited by PadrePio; 14th Jan 2012 Sat at 01:02..
26th Nov 2012 Mon, 09:02
Re: Symbianize User Groups
iOS experts, modifier, ipa file hacker , iDevices technical support group (Group that willing to Help people who are having problem with Apple Specially iOS/iDevices).
Group Objectives and Duties/Responsibilities:
Must have the following:
- To provide cracked paid appstore apps. (Granting requests if necessary)
- We will only purchase apps that have not been cracked.
- To address/answer queries and problems regarding iDevices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- To provide tutorials/instructions/tips on iDevices
1. Useful Thread(s) on "Apple" and "iPhone OS Softwares" forum/sub-forum
2. Knowledge on iOS/iDevices , Jaibreaking , unlocking , other related tricks.
3. Willing to share his/her knowledge regarding iOS / iDevices
4. Must have 50 +reputation points
5. No Infraction/Warning/ -reputation points
6. Active Member
7. Must have a iDevice to test/crack purchased Apps/Games
8. Should have an iMessage account.
Sabi ng Teacher ko dati ay kumain daw ng kumain ng mani para tumalino
Last edited by marvin378; 5th Dec 2012 Wed at 08:27..
Reason: added new member
All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:02.