All Keyboard Shortcuts - WINDOWS SHORTCUTS
• Shift + F10 right-clicks.
• Win + L (XP Only): Locks keyboard. Similar to
•Win + F or F3: Open Find dialog. (All Files) F3
may not work in some applications which use
F3 for their own find dialogs.
•Win + Control + F: Open Find dialog.
•Win + U: Open Utility Manager.
• Win + F1: Open Windows help.
• Win + Pause: Open System Properties dialog.
• Win + Tab: Cycle through taskbar buttons.
Enter clicks, AppsKey or Shift + F10 right-clicks.
•Win + Shift + Tab: Cycle through taskbar
buttons in reverse.
•Alt + Tab: Display Cool Switch. More commonly known as the AltTab dialog.
• Alt + Shift + Tab: Display Cool Switch; go in reverse.
• Alt + Escape: Send active window to the bottom of the z-order.
• Alt + Shift + Escape: Activate the window at the bottom of the z-order.
• Alt + F4: Close active window; or, if all windows are closed, open shutdown dialog.
• Shift while a CD is loading: Bypass AutoPlay.
• Shift while login: Bypass startup folder. Only those applications will be ignored which are in the startup folder, not
those started from the registry (Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\)
•Ctrl + Alt + Delete or Ctrl + Alt + NumpadDel (Both NumLock states): Invoke the Task Manager or NT Security dialog.
• Ctrl + Shift + Escape (2000/XP ) or (Ctrl + Alt + NumpadDot) : Invoke the task manager. On earlier OSes, acts like Ctrl
•Print screen: Copy screenshot of current screen to clipboard.
• Alt + Print screen: Copy screenshot of current active window to clipboard.
• Ctrl + Alt + Down Arrow: Invert screen. Untested on OS's other than XP.
• Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow: Undo inversion.
• Win + B : Move focus to systray icons.
• Ctrl + C or Ctrl + Insert: Copy.
• Ctrl + X or Shift + Delete: Cut.
• Ctrl + V or Shift + Insert: Paste/Move.
• Ctrl + N: New... File, Tab, Entry, etc.
• Ctrl + S: Save.
• Ctrl + O: Open...
• Ctrl + P: Print.
• Ctrl + Z: Undo.
• Ctrl + A: Select all.
• Ctrl + F: Find...
• Ctrl+W : to close the current window
• Ctrl + F4: Close tab or child window.
• F1: Open help.
• F11: Toggle full screen mode.
• Alt or F10: Activate menu bar.
• Alt + Space: Display system menu. Same as clicking the icon on the titlebar.
• Escape: Remove focus from current control/menu, or close dialog box.
• Tab: Forward one item.
• Shift + Tab: Backward one item.
• Ctrl + Tab: Cycle through tabs/child windows.
• Ctrl + Shift + Tab: Cycle backwards through tabs/child windows.
• Enter: If a button's selected, click it, otherwise, click default button.
• Space: Toggle items such as radio buttons or checkboxes.
• Alt + (Letter): Activate item corresponding to (Letter). (Letter) is the underlined letter on the item's name.
• Ctrl + Left: Move cursor to the beginning of previous word.
• Ctrl + Right: Move cursor to the beginning of next word.
• Ctrl + Up: Move cursor to beginning of previous paragraph. This and all subsequent Up/Down hotkeys in this section
have only been known to work in Rich Edit controls.
•Ctrl + Down: Move cursor to beginning of next paragraph.
• Shift + Left: Highlight one character to the left.
• Shift + Right: Highlight one character to the right.
• Shift + Up: Highlight from current cursor position, to one line up.
• Shift + Down: Highlight from current cursor position, to one line down.
• Ctrl + Shift + Left: Highlight to beginning of previous word.
• Ctrl + Shift + Right: Highlight to beginning of next word.
• Ctrl + Shift + Up: Highlight to beginning of previous paragraph.
• Ctrl + Shift + Down: Highlight to beginning of next paragraph.
• Home: Move cursor to top of a scrollable control.
• End: Move cursor to bottom of a scrollable control.
• Arrow Keys: Navigate.
• Shift + Arrow Keys: Select multiple items.
• Ctrl + Arrow Keys: Change focus without changing selection. "Focus" is the object that will run on Enter. Space
toggles selection of the focused item.
•(Letter): Select first found item that begins with (Letter).
• BackSpace: Go up one level to the parent directory.
• Alt + Left: Go back one folder.
• Alt + Right: Go forward one folder.
• Enter: Activate (Double-click) selected item(s).
• Alt + Enter: View properties for selected item.
• F2: Rename selected item(s).
• Ctrl + NumpadPlus: In a Details view, resizes all columns to fit the longest item in each one.
• Delete: Delete selected item(s).
• Shift + Delete: Delete selected item(s); bypass Recycle Bin.
• Ctrl while dragging item(s): Copy.
• Ctrl + Shift while dragging item(s): Create shortcut(s).
• In tree pane, if any:
• Left: Collapse the current selection if expanded, or select the parent folder.
• Right: Expand the current selection if collapsed, or select the first subfolder.
• Numpad Asterisk: Expand currently selected directory and all subdirectories. No undo.
• Numpad Plus: Expand currently selected directory.
• Numpad Minus: Collapse currently selected directory.
•Right Shift for eight seconds: Toggle FilterKeys on and off. FilterKeys must be enabled.
• Left Alt + Left Shift + PrintScreen: Toggle High Contrast on and off. High Contrast must be enabled.
• Left Alt + Left Shift + NumLock: Toggle MouseKeys on and off. MouseKeys must be enabled.
• NumLock for five seconds: Toggle ToggleKeys on and off. ToggleKeys must be enabled.
• Shift five times: Toggle StickyKeys on and off. StickyKeys must be enabled.
• 6.) Microsoft Natural Keyboard with IntelliType Software Installed
• Win + L: Log off Windows.
• Win + P: Open Print Manager.
• Win + C: Open control panel.
• Win + V: Open clipboard.
• Win + K: Open keyboard properties.
• Win + I: Open mouse properties.
• Win + A: Open Accessibility properties.
• Win + Space: Displays the list of Microsoft IntelliType shortcut keys.
• Win + S: Toggle CapsLock on and off.
Remote Desktop Connection Navigation
Ctrl + Alt + End: Open the NT Security dialog.
•Alt + PageUp: Switch between programs.
• Alt + PageDown: Switch between programs in reverse.
• Alt + Insert: Cycle through the programs in most recently used order.
• Alt + Home: Display start menu.
• Ctrl + Alt + Break: Switch the client computer between a window and a full screen.
• Alt + Delete: Display the Windows menu.
• Ctrl + Alt + NumpadMinus: Place a snapshot of the entire client window area on the Terminal server clipboard and
provide the same functionality as pressing Alt + PrintScreen on a local computer.
•Ctrl + Alt + NumpadPlus: Place a snapshot of the active window in the client on the Terminal server clipboard and
provide the same functionality as pressing PrintScreen on a local computer.
Mozilla Firefox Shortcuts
• Ctrl + Tab or Ctrl + PageDown: Cycle through tabs.
• Ctrl + Shift + Tab or Ctrl + PageUp: Cycle through tabs in reverse.
• Ctrl + (1-9): Switch to tab corresponding to number.
• Ctrl + N: New window.
• Ctrl + T: New tab.
• Ctrl + L or Alt + D or F6: Switch focus to location bar.
• Ctrl + Enter: Open location in new tab.
• Shift + Enter: Open location in new window.
• Ctrl + K or Ctrl + E: Switch focus to search bar.
• Ctrl + O: Open a local file.
• Ctrl + W: Close tab, or window if there's only one tab open.
• Ctrl + Shift + W: Close window.
• Ctrl + S: Save page as a local file.
• Ctrl + P: Print page.
• Ctrl + F or F3: Open find toolbar.
• Ctrl + G or F3: Find next...
• Ctrl + Shift + G or Shift + F3: Find previous...
• Ctrl + B or Ctrl + I: Open Bookmarks sidebar.
• Ctrl + H: Open History sidebar.
• Escape: Stop loading page.
• Ctrl + R or F5: Reload current page.
• Ctrl + Shift + R or Ctrl + F5: Reload current page; bypass cache.
• Ctrl + U: View page source.
• Ctrl + D: Bookmark current page.
• Ctrl + NumpadPlus or Ctrl + Equals (+/=): Increase text size.
• Ctrl + NumpadMinus or Ctrl + Minus: Decrease text size.
• Ctrl + Numpad0 or Ctrl + 0: Set text size to default.
• Alt + Left or Backspace: Back.
• Alt + Right or Shift + Backspace: Forward.
• Alt + Home: Open home page.
• Ctrl + M: Open new message in integrated mail client.
• Ctrl + J: Open Downloads dialog.
• F6: Switch to next frame. You must have selected something on the page already, e.g. by use of Tab.
• Shift + F6: Switch to previous frame.
• Apostrophe ('): Find link as you type.
• Slash (/): Find text as you type.
• Note: Must have "keyboard shortcuts" on in settings.
• C: Compose new message.
• Shift + C: Open new window to compose new message.
• Slash (/): Switch focus to search box.
• K: Switch focus to the next most recent email. Enter or "O" opens focused email.
• J: Switch focus to the next oldest email.
• N: Switch focus to the next message in the "conversation." Enter or "O" expands/collapses messages.
• P: Switch focus to the previous message.
• U: Takes you back to the inbox and checks for new mail.
• Y: Various actions depending on current view:
• Has no effect in "Sent" and "All Mail" views.
• Inbox: Archive email or message.
• Starred: Unstar email or message.
• Spam: Unmark as spam and move back to "Inbox."
• Trash: Move back to "Inbox."
• Any label: Remove the label.
• X: "Check" an email. Various actions can be performed against all checked emails.
• S: "Star" an email. Identical to the more familiar term, "flagging."
• R: Reply to the email.
• A: Reply to all recipients of the email.
• F: Forward an email.
• Shift + R: Reply to the email in a new window.
• Shift + A: Reply to all recipients of the email in a new window.
• Shift + F: Forward an email in a new window.
• Shift + 1 (!): Mark an email as spam and remove it from the inbox.
• G then I: Switch to "Inbox" view.
• G then S: Switch to "Starred" view.
• G then A: Switch to "All Mail" view.
• G then C: Switch to "Contacts" view.
• G then S: Switch to "Drafts" view.
List of F1-F9 Key Commands for the Command Prompt
• F1 / right arrow: Repeats the letters of the last command line, one by one.
• F2: Displays a dialog asking user to "enter the char to copy up to" of the last command line
• F3: Repeats the last command line
• F4: Displays a dialog asking user to "enter the char to delete up to" of the last command line
• F5: Goes back one command line
• F6: Enters the traditional CTRL+Z (^z)
• F7: Displays a menu with the command line history
• F8: Cycles back through previous command lines (beginning with most recent)
• F9: Displays a dialog asking user to enter a command number, where 0 is for first command line entered.
• Alt+Enter: toggle full Screen mode.
• up/down: scroll thru/repeat previous entries
• Esc: delete line
• Note: The buffer allows a maximum of 50 command lines. After this number is reached, the first line will be replaced
Helpful accessibility keyboard shortcuts
•Switch FilterKeys on and off. Right SHIFT for eight seconds
• Switch High Contrast on and off. Left ALT +left SHIFT +PRINT SCREEN
• Switch MouseKeys on and off. Left ALT +left SHIFT +NUM LOCK
• Switch StickyKeys on and off. SHIFT five times
• Switch ToggleKeys on and off. NUM LOCK for five seconds
Last edited by Magneto; 15th Apr 2011 at 08:48.
Re: All Keyboard Shortcuts - WINDOWS SHORTCUTS
Calculator keyboard shortcuts - for windows 7
Alt+1 Switch to Standard mode
Alt+2 Switch to Scientific mode
Alt+3 Switch to Programmer mode
Alt+4 Switch to Statistics mode
Ctrl+E Open date calculations
Ctrl+H Turn calculation history on or off
Ctrl+U Open unit conversion
Alt+C Calculate or solve date calculations and worksheets
F1 Open Calculator Help
Ctrl+Q Press the M- button
Ctrl+P Press the M+ button
Ctrl+M Press the MS button
Ctrl+R Press the MR button
Ctrl+L Press the MC button
% Press the % button
F9 Press the +/– button
/ Press the / button
* Press the * button
+ Press the + button
- Press the – button
R Press the 1/× button
@ Press the square root button
0-9 Press the number buttons (0-9)
= Press the = button
. Press the . (decimal point) button
Backspace Press the backspace button
Esc Press the C button
Del Press the CE button
Ctrl+Shift+D Clear the calculation history
F2 Edit the calculation history
Up Arrow key Navigate up in the calculation history
Down Arrow key Navigate down in the calculation history
Esc Cancel editing the calculation history
Enter Recalculate the calculation history after editing
F3 Select Degrees in Scientific mode
F4 Select Radians in Scientific mode
F5 Select Grads in Scientific mode
I Press the Inv button in Scientific mode
D Press the Mod button in Scientific mode
Ctrl+S Press the sinh button in Scientific mode
Ctrl+O Press the cosh button in Scientific mode
Ctrl+T Press the tanh button in Scientific mode
( Press the ( button in Scientific mode
) Press the ) button in Scientific mode
N Press the ln button in Scientific mode
; Press the Int button in Scientific mode
S Press the sin button in Scientific mode
O Press the cos button in Scientific mode
T Press the tan button in Scientific mode
M Press the dms button in Scientific mode
P Press the pi button in Scientific mode
V Press the F-E button in Scientific mode
X Press the Exp button in Scientific mode
Q Press the x^2 button in Scientific mode
Y Press the x^y button in Scientific mode
# Press the x^3 button in Scientific mode
L Press the log button in Scientific mode
! Press the n! button in Scientific mode
Ctrl+Y Press the y√x button in Scientific mode
Ctrl+B Press the 3√x button in Scientific mode
Ctrl+G Press the 10x button in Scientific mode
F5 Select Hex in Programmer mode
F6 Select Dec in Programmer mode
F7 Select Oct in Programmer mode
F8 Select Bin in Programmer mode
F12 Select Qword in Programmer mode
F2 Select Dword in Programmer mode
F3 Select Word in Programmer mode
F4 Select Byte in Programmer mode
K Press the RoR button in Programmer mode
J Press the RoL button in Programmer mode
< Press the Lsh button in Programmer mode
> Press the Rsh button in Programmer mode
% Press the Mod button in Programmer mode
( Press the ( button in Programmer mode
) Press the ) button in Programmer mode
| Press the Or button in Programmer mode
^ Press the Xor button in Programmer mode
~ Press the Not button in Programmer mode
& Press the And button in Programmer mode
A-F Press the A-F buttons in Programmer mode
Spacebar Toggles the bit value in Programmer mode
A Press the Average button in Statistics mode
Ctrl+A Press the Average Sq button in Statistics mode
S Press the Sum button in Statistics mode
Ctrl+S Press the Sum Sq button in Statistics mode
T Press the S.D. button in Statistics mode
Ctrl+T Press the Inv S.D. button in Statistics mode
D Press the CAD button in Statistics mode
How to disable Win+X keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7
- Press start and type gpedit.msc in search box, then press Enter.
- Navigate to User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, and select Windows Explorer in the left column of the Group Policy editor.
- Double-click "Turn off Windows+X Hotkeys" in the Settings section
- Select Enable and then click OK to save the changes.
Paint keyboard shortcuts in windows 7
Ctrl+N Create a new picture
Ctrl+O Open an existing picture
Ctrl+S Save changes to a picture
F12 Save the picture as a new file
Ctrl+P Print a picture
Alt+F4 Close a picture and its Paint window
Ctrl+Z Undo a change
Ctrl+Y Redo a change
Ctrl+A Select the entire picture
Ctrl+X Cut a selection
Ctrl+C Copy a selection to the Clipboard
Ctrl+V Paste a selection from the Clipboard
Right Arrow Move the selection or active shape right by one pixel
Left Arrow Move the selection or active shape left by one pixel
Down Arrow Move the selection or active shape down by one pixel
Up Arrow Move the selection or active shape up by one pixel
Esc Cancel a selection
Delete Delete a selection
Ctrl+B Bold selected text
Ctrl++ Increase the width of a brush, line, or shape outline by one pixel
Ctrl+- Decrease the width of a brush, line, or shape outline by one pixel
Ctrl+I Italicize selected text
Ctrl+U Underline selected text
Ctrl+E Open the Properties dialog box
Ctrl+W Open the Resize and Skew dialog box
Ctrl+Page Up Zoom in
Ctrl+Page Down Zoom out
F11 View a picture in full-screen mode
Ctrl+R Show or hide the ruler
Ctrl+G Show or hide gridlines
F10 or Alt Display keytips
Shift+F10 Show the current shortcut menu
F1 Open Paint Help
iTunes Hotkeys - Keyboard Shortcuts
Play the selected song immediately Enter
Listen to the next or previous album in a list Shift-Control-Alt-Right Arrow or Left Arrow
Rewind or fast-forward to the next song in a list Left Arrow or Right Arrow (or click the Skip Forward or Skip Backward controls in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window)
Library and playlist shortcuts
Create a new Smart Playlist Shift-click the Add (+) button
Reshuffle the current playlist Shift-click the Shuffle button
Delete the selected playlist from your Source list without confirming that you want to delete it Control-Delete
Delete the selected playlist and all the songs it contains from your library Shift-Delete
Delete the selected song from your library and all playlists Shift-Delete
Music Store shortcuts
Go to the next page in the Music Store Control-Right bracket (])
Go to the previous page in the Music Store Control-Left bracket ([)
File and window shortcuts
Check or uncheck all the songs in a list Control-click the checkbox next to a song
Change the song information columns you see Using the right mouse button, click a column heading
Expand or collapse all the triangles in the Radio's Stream list Control-click a triangle
Zoom the window to an ideal size Shift-double-click the title bar
See more options when a visual effect is showing Press ?, then press the indicated key to use an option (not all visual effects support this)
Refresh the Radio or Party Shuffle list F5 key
Spoken word shortcuts
Go to the next or last chapter (if available) Control-Shift-Right Arrow or Left Arrow
File menu shortcuts
Create a new playlist Control-N
Create a new playlist with the selected songs Control-Shift-N
Create a new Smart Playlist Control-Alt-N
Add a file to the Library Control-O
Close the iTunes window Control-W
Import a song, playlist, or library file Control-Shift-O
Open the song or CD Info window for the selected song or CD Control-I
Show where a song file is located Control-R
Show the currently playing song in the list Control-L
Edit menu shortcuts
Undo your last typing change while still in edit mode Control-Z
Cut the selected song's information or artwork Control-X
Copy the selected song's information or artwork Control-C
Paste the selected song's information or artwork Control-V
Select all the songs in the list Control-A
Deselect all the songs in the list Control-Shift-A
Hide or Show the Artist and Album columns Control-B
Hide or Show the song artwork Control-G
Open the View Options window for the selected source Control-J
Open iTunes preferences Control-comma
Controls menu shortcuts
Stop or start playing the selected song Space Bar
When a song is playing, play the next song in a list Right Arrow
When a song is playing, play the previous song in a list Left Arrow
Increase the volume Control-Up Arrow
Decrease the volume Control-Down Arrow
Mute the sound (song keeps playing) Control-Shift-Down Arrow
Eject a CD Control-E
Visualizer menu shortcuts
Turn the visualizer on or off Control-T
Switch between visual effects taking up the entire screen or appearing in the iTunes window (when visualizer is on) Control-F
Advanced menu shortcuts
Switch to the mini player window Control-M
Stream audio file at a specific URL to iTunes Control-U
Last edited by Magneto; 15th Apr 2011 at 08:55.
Re: All Keyboard Shortcuts - WINDOWS SHORTCUTS
una ako ahh. . . salamat dito TS!!!
Re: All Keyboard Shortcuts - WINDOWS SHORTCUTS
Shortcuts for Word Symbols and Others
Alt+15= ¤ Alt+79= O Alt+129= ü Alt+179= ¦ Alt+229= Õ Alt+20= ¶ Alt+80= P Alt+130= é Alt+180= ¦ Alt+230= µ Alt+21= § Alt+81= Q Alt+131= â Alt+181= Á Alt+231= þ Alt+32=espaço Alt+82= R Alt+132= ä Alt+182= Â Alt+232= Þ Alt+33= ! Alt+83= S Alt+133= à Alt+183= À Alt+233= Ú Alt+34=" Alt+84= T Alt+134= å Alt+184= © Alt+234= Û Alt+35= # Alt+85= U Alt+135= ç Alt+185= ¦ Alt+235= Ù Alt+36= $ Alt+86= V Alt+136= ê Alt+186= ¦ Alt+236= ý Alt+37= % Alt+87= W Alt+137= ë Alt+187= + Alt+237= Ý Alt+38= & Alt+88= X Alt+138= è Alt+188= + Alt+238= ¯ Alt+39= ' Alt+89= Y Alt+139= ï Alt+189= ¢ Alt+239= ´ Alt+40= ( Alt+90= Z Alt+140= î Alt+190= ¥ Alt+240= * Alt+41= ) Alt+91= [ Alt+141= ì Alt+191= + Alt+241= ± Alt+42= * Alt+92= Alt+142= Ä Alt+192= + Alt+242= _ Alt+43= + Alt+93= ] Alt+143= Å Alt+193= - Alt+243= ¾ Alt+44= , Alt+94= ^ Alt+144= É Alt+194= - Alt+244= ¶ Alt+45= - Alt+95= _ Alt+145= æ Alt+195= + Alt+245= § Alt+46= . Alt+96= ` Alt+146= Æ Alt+196= - Alt+246= ÷ Alt+47= / Alt+97= a Alt+147= ô Alt+197= + Alt+247= ¸ Alt+48= 0 Alt+98= b Alt+148= ö Alt+198= ã Alt+248= ° Alt+49= 1 Alt+99= c Alt+149= ò Alt+199= Ã Alt+249= ¨ Alt+50= 2 Alt+100= d Alt+150= û Alt+200= + Alt+250= · Alt+51= 3 Alt+101= e Alt+151= ù Alt+201= + Alt+251= ¹ Alt+52= 4 Alt+102= f Alt+152= ÿ Alt+202= - Alt+252= ³ Alt+53= 5 Alt+103= g Alt+153= Ö Alt+203= - Alt+253= ² Alt+54= 6 Alt+104= h Alt+154= Ü Alt+204= ¦ Alt+254= _ Alt+55= 7 Alt+105= i Alt+155= ø Alt+205= - Alt+56= 8 Alt+106= j Alt+156= £ Alt+206= + Alt+57= 9 Alt+107= k Alt+157= Ø Alt+207= ¤ Alt+58= : Alt+108= l Alt+158= × Alt+208= ð Alt+59= ; Alt+109= m Alt+159= ƒ Alt+209= Ð Alt+60= < 110=" n" 160=" á" 210=" +" 61=" =" 111=" o" 161=" í" 211=" Ë" 62=" "> Alt+112= p Alt+162= ó Alt+212= È Alt+63= ? Alt+113= q Alt+163= ú Alt+213= i Alt+64= @ Alt+114= r Alt+164= ñ Alt+214= Í Alt+65= A Alt+115= s Alt+165= Ñ Alt+215= Î Alt+66= B Alt+116= t Alt+166= ª Alt+216= Ï Alt+67= C Alt+117= u Alt+167= º
♀& #9792 widout spaces♂& #9794 widout spaces◘& #9688 widout spaces•& #8266 widout spaces♠& #9824 widout spaces♣& #9827 widout spaces Δ & #916 widout spacesΘ & #920 widout spacesΞ & #926 widout spacesΠ & #928 widout spacesΣ & #931 widout spacesΦ& #934 widout spacesΨ& #936 widout spacesΩ& #937 widout spacesα& #945 widout spacesβ& #946 widout spacesγ& #947 widout spacesδ& #948 widout spacesε& #949 widout spacesζ& #950 widout spacesη& #951 widout spacesθ& #952 widout spacesι& #953 widout spacesκ& #954 widout spacesλ& #955 widout spacesμ& #956 widout spacesξ& #958 widout spacesς
& #962 widout spacesσ & #963 widout spacesτ & #964 widout spacesψ
& #968 widout spacesω & #969 widout spacesθ & #977 widout spaces & #9829 ♥
A few great shortcut keys that are great computer tricks are:
•Hold the windows key and press M
This will minimise all windows in one key press! This is the same as pressing the 'Show Desktop' icon but without having to click on it. It should be noted that Windows key + D also works for this!
•Hold the windows key and press L
This will lock your workstation instantly. This means that if you are in a public place or a shared machine and go for a toilet break but do not wish for anyone to sneak a peak at what you are doing, or at worst steal your files, then this will take you back to the login screen instantly. Very handy indeed!
•Hold alt then press F4
This is quite a common one but should be mentioned here anyway. This key press will close your current window. If your screen is getting cluttered you can go on a 'close rampage' by holding down the F4 key as well! Good times!
•Hold ctrl then press F4
The junior brother of alt F4. Instead of closing the whole window this will close internal windows within the current program. For example if you have multiple windows open in one instance of Microsoft Word this will close them one at a time. The best part is this works for the tab browsing that has come in to play in recent browsers. The key press closes the active tab you are viewing! This is one of the best computer tricks I find when browsing as it is really effective for FireFox for closing tabs.
•Hold alt and press tab
This will cycle between programs on your computer. This feature isn't that useful until you install this nice little Microsoft tool which will show a thumbnail of the program your about the switch to. If you don't wish to activate the selected program keep holding down alt and press tab again to cycle to the next one!
Holding the windows key and pressing break is one of the lesser known but more useful keypresses!
You can set up custom shortcut keys via this field in the properties of any shortcut! •Hold the windows key and press break
A lesser known shortcut but still useful! This one will open the System Properties dialog window which displays your RAM etc.
•Hold the windows key and press E
This will open 'My Computer' in explorer style mode. This is very handy if you want to access your files and disk drives from anywhere without having to find the icon on the desktop or start menu.
•Custom Shortcut Keys!
Another lesser known trick is setting up your own custom key presses. This works for a per-program basis. To setup a shortcut key to your favorite program first you need to right click on the shortcut icon you commonly use and then press on properties. Click on the Shortcut' tab and there will be a text field called 'Shortcut key'. Simply click in that and enter the key press you wish to use. Press OK and that key press is permanently associated with that program. This is very handy for many things such as opening word or opening your favorite game!
Some amazing YouTube keyboard shortcuts
1-9 would take you to 10-90% in the video. 0 would take you to the beginning.
Left arrow would rewind the video by five seconds.
Right arrow would forward the video by five seconds.
Home takes you to the start of the video.
End takes you to the end of the video.
Spacebar pauses and resume the video.
List of keyboard shortcuts for Facebook
Alt + 1 Return to Facebook Homepage
Alt + 2 To goto Wall tab of your profile page
Alt + 3 To view Friends Requests list drop down list
Alt + 4 To view latest Messages list in drop down list
Alt + 5 To view Notification list drop down list
Alt + 6 To goto Account setting webpage
Alt + 7 To goto Account privacy configuration webpage
Alt + 8 To open Facebook fan page at facebook.com/facebook
Alt + 9 To open Facebook’s Statement of Rights & Responsibilities
Alt + 0 To open Facebook Help Center
Alt + m To create new message
Alt + ? For cursor control in the Search Box
Last edited by Magneto; 15th Apr 2011 at 09:00.
Re: All Keyboard Shortcuts - WINDOWS SHORTCUTS
Ang galing naman boss, andito na atalahat ng shortcuts ah, dapat mastick din to, ang galing!
Re: All Keyboard Shortcuts - WINDOWS SHORTCUTS
ngek! Dami pong mas maganda at karapat dapat po para gawing sticky hehe.,.,
Anyway po salamat sa comment.
Re: All Keyboard Shortcuts - WINDOWS SHORTCUTS
Wala bang para sa Chrome diyan?
Di kasi ako nag Ffox e
or magkapareho lang sila ng shorcuts?