Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Inventory System Using VB.NET 2008

I'm planning to develop an inventory system using VB.NET 2008 but I'm not sure on some things. Should I use MySQL as backend or MS Access is enough? The program is intended for stand alone and will be used by a multi-purpose cooperative.

Anyone here knows how to pass all the data from a datagrid to a Microsoft/crystal report?

Iíll update this thread from time to time whenever I need help on something. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by kirakiyama; 23rd May 2011 at 18:02.

Default Re: Inventory System Using VB.NET 2008

mySQL nlng gmtin u.. Mblis kc data transfer nun.

piliin mo kung anu yun mas gamay mo. or kung saan ka mas magaling

Depende lang sa data storage, if maliit lang u can use ms access pag malaki, mssql, sqlserver, mysql or oracle.

ang importante is yung dami ng kailangang gumamit ng database simultaneously.

kung mahigit sa 5, mySQL or MS SQL Server.

kung 5 or lower, pwede na ang MS Access.

Access na lang.. madali lang mag connect ng Crystal ah. follow your heart BRO

maximize your skills bro.. use MySQL or MSSQL...

I can actually code using any of the two though not an expert. The problem is I can't install MySQL on my computer. That's why I'm asking opinions if its alright for me to use MS Access instead of MySQL. Anyone here knows where I can download MySQL? I tried the installer on their website but there's an error so I can't use it. Thank you!

PS: The inventory system is intended for a stand alone unit. It will be used by a cooperative for recording their transactions. Any insights will be very much appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by kirakiyama; 24th May 2011 at 11:28.

Quote Originally Posted by kirakiyama [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

PS: The inventory system is intended for a stand alone unit. It will be used by a cooperative for recording their transactions. Any insights will be very much appreciated. Thanks!
    I will not prefer MS ACCESS as database.. pede to macrash.. try to install wamp...

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Quote Originally Posted by kirakiyama [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    I

for your requirements, pwede na ang MS Access

Quote Originally Posted by cywel [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    I will not prefer MS ACCESS as database.. pede to macrash.
    can you exolain more elaborately, Sir? MS Access is used all over the world, and I think that other RDBMS are also prone to crashing.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast