Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default (Help) In need of sideline/part time jobs

Guys, I'm currently unemployed and had no income since March due to health reasons... Kung sino nakakaalam ng any sideline or part time work like encoding jobs, work at home chat support or anything habang naghihintay ng "go" signal sa new job ko. I'd really appreciate any help... Thanks.

Default Re: (Help) In need of sideline/part time jobs

Anu course mu b ts

Sorry for the late reply. BS Computer Science ang course ko... thanks

Hi! I'm earning money at CashCrate.com and thought you'd be interested in doing the same. You get paid for completing offers, doing surveys, shopping online, and other things you're already doing online.

ttp://www.cashcrate.com/2842160

Hi! I'm earning money at CashCrate.com and thought you'd be interested in doing the same. You get paid for completing offers, doing surveys, shopping online, and other things you're already doing online.

ttp://www.cashcrate.com/2842160

Quote Originally Posted by biohazard715 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Guys, I'm currently unemployed and had no income since March due to health reasons... Kung sino nakakaalam ng any sideline or part time work like encoding jobs, work at home chat support or anything habang naghihintay ng "go" signal sa new job ko. I'd really appreciate any help... Thanks.
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Thumbsup Re: (Help) In need of sideline/part time jobs

Quote Originally Posted by biohazard715 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    TS sa [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] . May mga online jobs diyan na nakapost. Kung kaya mong gawin edi magapply ka. Since computer science grad ka I think marami kang magagawa diyan like web development. At kahit may work ka na pwede kang magaccept diyan ng fixed-price project. Kung CS ka, dapat may freelance work ka for your back-up plan.

Di yan referral or PTC. Gagawa ka ng account mo as an employee.

Visit mo na lang yung website to know more or add mo ko sa skype para masagot ko tanong mo nang mabilis. shinryuu_rey17

hello ts! try mo attend s seminar nmin s ortigas concerning about your health! maari mktulong sau at kkita kpa! txt me @ 09487787759

Quote Originally Posted by newmoon [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    hello ts! try mo attend s seminar nmin s ortigas concerning about your health! maari mktulong sau at kkita kpa! txt me @ 09487787759
    you mean, like in my signature?