Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Default Upgrade K800i to K810i in 10 Steps

Credits go to Mr. Hacker.

1. Download Update Service from sonyericsson.com or [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] (See picture on Step 6).

2. Follow Instructions and update your phone. pero no need to finish it, ang kaylangan lang natin e maiinstall yung USB driver.

3. Download XS++ [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]. After downloading extract the zip file.

4. Make a folder named "files_to_upload" where XS will be, in our case : c:\k810\XS++\files_to_upload

5. Download needed files from [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]( K810i latest firmware MAIN and FS + Custpack with K800iLighteffects ). after downloading Extract the zip file. then kunin nyo yung laman ng custpack (yung TPA folder) tapos ilagay nyo sa files to upload folder nyo.

6. Turn off your phone, remove the battery and put it back again. open XS++ and click connect, now connect your phone using your USB while pressing "C". tapos magcoconnect na ang phone.

7. Ilagay nyo yung K810_R8BA024_MAIN_GENERIC_SM_RED52.mbn sa "flash main firmware"

8. Ilagay nyo yung
    K810_R8BA024_FS_EUROPE_2_RED52.fbn sa "flash file system"

9. Check "customize file system" tapos sa select phone model piliin nyo yung "own custpack", ganun din gawin nyo sa "Select CDA or Region" piliin nyo din yung "own_custpack"

10. Click "flash", antayin nyo lang hanggang matapos. sasabihin You may unplug your phone kapag tapos na. tapos open nyo na ang phone nyo and enjoy your K800i modded to K810i.

To change fonts and menu icons, [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.].
    To change camera and sound drivers, [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.].
    Last edited by jowdie; 22nd Mar 2008 at 12:23.

Default Re: Upgrade K800i to K810i in 10 Steps

4 sharing.... added 2 my biz nnman 2....

BRO TAHANK YOU PO TAGA PAMPANGA KA PALA PAREHO TAU HEHEHE

with regards to STEP 4. Pwedeng pakibigyan ng kaunting linaw? Di ko gaanong ma-gets, pasensiya na.
    Last edited by Hagar; 14th Mar 2008 at 21:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    with regards to STEP 4. Pwedeng pakibigyan ng kaunting linaw? Di ko gaanong ma-gets, pasensiya na.
    Yung inextract mo na rar file sa step 3, ang laman non ay xs++ folder. Sa loob ng folder na yun gagawa po kayo ng isa pang folder na ang pangalan ay files_to_upload.

Pero alam ko meron na, so pag wala pa dun nyo na lang po gawan.

Ang kulit ko 'no. San gagawin ang folder? Sa PC o sa fone? May phone browser ba'ng kasali yung xs package? Thanks!

Sa pc po. Bali ginagamit natin ang XS++ para iflash yung phone natin

Pray Re: Upgrade K800i to K810i in 10 Steps

Bossing bat po ayaw magconnect nung k800 ko sa XSS++?? sabi niya "Error: cannot open phone communication port"
    help naman po kuya.. salamat po.. nahit ko na po thanks button.. hehehe

Kelangan download mo muna yung Update Service ng Sony Ericsson sa steps 1 and 2. Install it and run it so that it will automatically download the needed files. Kelangan umabot ka sa screen tulad nung nasa pic sa step 6. After nun pwede mo na exit tas start mo na XS++ mo.

Tapos you are going to connect your phone to the usb cable after you hit "connect" then connect the phone to the cable while holding the "C" button.

YOU ONLY HAVE 30 seconds TO CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO THE USB CABLE. Pag lumampas ka, lilitaw talaga yang error. Don't forget to remove your battery first and put it back again, and connect to the usb cable while holding the "C" button (The phone should be off).

Kung lumilitaw pa rin, there must be some problem with your usb drivers or the port itself.
    Last edited by jowdie; 21st Mar 2008 at 23:19.

Uploaded with screenshots for your convenience.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast