Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:
Gain access to private forums and restricted features
Reply and create new topics or polls
Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!
SamsungSamsung discussions in general. All topics specifically pertaining to Samsung mobile devices can be placed here.
Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5
HERE IS THE TUTORIAL HOW TO UPGRADE TO THE LATEST GINGERBREAD 2.3.5 AND ROOT YOUR PHONE
Taglish Mode Tayo ha?
2. USB Cable for Galaxy S
3 ODIN 1.3
4. ROM (M110S-Gingerbread-HOME-IMAGE-REV03-VJ04-1944-USER.tar)
Links to download the requirements:
Gingerbread 2.3.5 ROM (VJ04) : *Only fully-registered users can see this link.* (download nyo yung 3 file na M110S-Gingerbread-HOME-IMAGE-REV03-VJ04-1944-USER.tar 3 vol po yun and use allzip porgram to extract it
Tegrak Kernel for VJ04: *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
Yung may mga Odin yun na lang po gamitin nyo
1. Do not Run Kies
2. Download VJ04, Odin 1.3 and Kernel (sa VJ04 kapag nadownload nyo lahat extract nyo sya para maging isang file)
3. Do not plug-in any flash drive etc on the computer, only the device.
4. Backup all the files, contact etc to your computer(its up to you)
5. Turn off Galaxy S
6. Press On and Home Button at the same time to access download mode (yellow triangle yun na nandoon si Mighty Android )
7. Open ODIN and connect the Galaxy S to the PC (Wait for the Yellow Mark "Ex. [COM:34]"
8. Tick the box beside PDA Button and click the PDA button also
9. Locate the VJ04 (kung saan nyo isinave ang file)
10. Click the Start Button and wait until the message on the box says "Pass"
11. Your Device will reboot (Matagal yan kaya hintay lang)
12. Unplug the Device and check the Firmware under "ABOUT PHONE" (sa settings)
13. Finish Flashing
1. Turn off the Galaxy S
2. Press and Hold the ON/OFF and HOME button again until you see the yellow triangle
3 Run ODIN again and Connect the Device to the USB (Makikita nyo ulit yung yellow mark na may COM
4. Tick again the box beside PDA Button and click the PDA button also
5. Locate the Tegrak-Kernel-Build-26-for-M110S-VG26.tar (kung saan nyo ulit sya isinave ang file)
6. Click the Start Button and wait until the message on the box says "Pass"
7. The device will be reboot(Hintay lang ulit)
Note: Pansinin tyo habang nagoopen sya parang may niloload sya natural lang yun
INSTALL TEGRAK KERNEL
1. Hanap kayo ng wifi spot
2. Access the Android Market and download TEGRAK KERNEL and it will automatically install
3. Run "TEGRAK KERNEL Application" and "Enable tegrak lagfix (all)"
4 Your Device will reboot again (may niloload sya kaya hintay lang hanggang makita nyo na press any key to reboot. press nyo lang yung home button and magrereboot ulit ung device. Maghintay lang po)
5. Run "TEGRAK KERNEL Application" again and Enable Rooting
Note: see picture kung saan idodownload and tegrak sa website kasi po korean ang site na yun. Thanks
"Root na ang phone nyo and updated na din kayo sa latest firmware"
TRIED AND TESTED NA PO ITO.
If you have question to personalize you phone dito sa thread na ito or email me. Here is my email address: *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
Last edited by eliezer.ga; 18th Nov 2011 Fri at 21:03..