Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 601
  1. #261

    Read AnyCall Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S -Pit Stop

    New Roms are out for this phone

    Latest M110S Stock Rom is WF07 and Latest Custom Rom using ICS 4.04 is TE17

    Download from [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

    anything and everything about Korean Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )

    can be found here

  2. #262

    Default Re: AnyCall Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S -Pit Stop

    Quote Originally Posted by xsenman [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    New Roms are out for this phone

    Latest M110S Stock Rom is WF07 and Latest Custom Rom using ICS 4.04 is TE17

    Download from [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

    anything and everything about Korean Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )

    can be found here
    Sir, ikaw ba yung nasa xda-developers.com na may thread about this phone? tanong lang po.
    Last edited by b0njam; 27th Jun 2012 at 15:25.

  3. #263

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    TS tulong ..

    yung anycall S ko ni hard reset ko bmlik sa KOREAN .. pero gingerbread padin sya ..
    pano ko ibblik yung english ?

    help help

  4. #264

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    super helpful.... galing!!!! tnx!!!

  5. #265

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    my antena ba yan galaxy s m110s ,,, tanong lng po

  6. #266

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by odanzkee [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    my antena ba yan galaxy s m110s ,,, tanong lng po
    may antenna nga. kaso di kaya magbroadcast ng TV dito saten, nasa Korea kasi yung pinakang service provider eh.

  7. #267

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    pa help naman.... galaxy s anycall ko

    etio info, nya

    model number SHW-M110S
    firmware version 4.0.4
    baseband version M110S.WA03.0942.ST
    KERNEL 2.6.35.7
    BUILD NUMBER IML74K.TE17

    PAULONG GUSTO SANA I FLASH .... REKTA NBA KO SA PG PAPAFLASH.....

  8. #268

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    Kailangan ko ito

  9. #269

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    pano po mlalaman pag nakainstall na ung lag fixing ... help naman sa mga kasymb....

  10. #270

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by odanzkee [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    pa help naman.... galaxy s anycall ko

    etio info, nya

    model number SHW-M110S
    firmware version 4.0.4
    baseband version M110S.WA03.0942.ST
    KERNEL 2.6.35.7
    BUILD NUMBER IML74K.TE17

    PAULONG GUSTO SANA I FLASH .... REKTA NBA KO SA PG PAPAFLASH.....
    Quote Originally Posted by odanzkee [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    pano po mlalaman pag nakainstall na ung lag fixing ... help naman sa mga kasymb....
    Parang ang gulo ng fw mo, hindi akma ang fw sa baseband mo?
    May mva custom kernel na may lagfix na.dapat same version ang ang fw at kernel mo..sakin prerooted na pero dati custom rom and kernel ay separated..nagupdate ka ba via kies or flash ng rom?naka gb pa ang baseband mo pero ics na ang rom mo

Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •