Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Help Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by jaireh [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    yup, nakakasend na ako ng more than 145 character..
    all i did is flash the custom rom of GSMVNSP1: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

by following the steps on this link:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

madali lang yan..basta follow the steps carefully walang magiging problema

good luck

hahaha nalilito ako... dami ng files dko tuloy alam ano idodownload ko... pde mba ilist ung mga files na kailangan ko.. kc gusto ko kc gawin 2.3.6 ung akin.. kc 2.3.3 lng to.. den gsto ko din mkpgtxt ng more dan 160 char..

ilist mo nga tol ung mga files na need ko..den ano unahin ko flashing or rooting.. tnx.. kc bka wrong firmware ma iflash or root ko.

txt mko tol if u mind pra may guide agad ako..
    tnx.. 09232049682 .. tnxxxxx
    Last edited by apollochvz23; 30th Jul 2012 at 13:43. Reason: kulang

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by kellemo [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    panu po lagyan ulit ng signal un samsung anycal?dati naman po merun xa pero naginsert lng po aku ng globo n sim nawala po un sgnal nea ..tsaka wala po bang data connection talagang lumilitaw sa anycal?ung pong arow n pababa at pataas?

thnks po . .sana po may tumulong xkn

try to set it in APN..

menu - settings- wireless and network- mobile networks - Access Point Name- create new APN

mgcopy knlng ng setting sa ibang phone same as your OS and network or search sa net ung APN settin ng network mo.. that would be the GPRS and MMS settings in short..

sa suncelllar kc ung apn settings is sun internet, sun wap and saun mms. dont know sa other pero just search for their settings for APN..

Default Re: GFAN SP 5 SMS Fixed to over 160 characters

Quote Originally Posted by xsenman [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    SMS Fixed by developer to over 160 characters, download and replace framework.odex and fix permission

GFAN WF07 SP 5 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] NEW
    GFAN SMS Fix download [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] and replace

hey can u help.. which file i needed can u list it down for me.. cause after reading xda forum i still confused to which files i need to download to make it 2.3.6 then to fix my sms make it more than 160 char i can send.. and what should come first flahing or rooting tnx.. a lot

heres my specs

model no. - shw - m110s
    fwv- 2.3.3
    BBV- m110s.vd05.0140.st
    kv-2.6.35.7
    bn- gingerbread.ve03
    Last edited by apollochvz23; 30th Jul 2012 at 13:39. Reason: kulang

Quote Originally Posted by apollochvz23 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    hey can u help.. which file i needed can u list it down for me..
    wait a few more days as many new ROMS in the making , One is working on Jelly Bean 4.1 and GFAN will be updated to SP 6

just posted by developer of GFAN

1.update fte9k wf07 rom for xda users:
    build number:GFAN_M110S_FTE9K_WF07_ODEX_SP6_FOR_XDA

2.update following apps to the last version:
    exdialer v105
    holo launcher 1.1.3

3.add englsih support for following apps:
    fte_buttonsettings.apk -- "Hot Key" settings in status bar
    fte_kernelflasher.apk -- "m110s kernel flasher"
    fte_cifsmanager.apk-- "cifs manager"
    hotreboot.apk
    rootexplorer.apk
    the button "extra settings" in system settings

4.phone startup in english by default
    5.fixed the bug of lost characters when the message more than 160 characters

DOWNLOAD LINK at PIT STOP, already updated to GFAN SP 6
    Last edited by xsenman; 30th Jul 2012 at 19:03. Reason: update

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S - SHW-M110S AnyCall How to upgrade and Root to GingerBread 2.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by jbdsyfer [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Same din po sa instruction from the first post if these [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]..but the requirement number 4 and 5, ung link po sa baba ang idownload nyo,.

=========================================
    Samsung Galaxy S SHW-M110S
    Stock GB WC13 Rooted
    Sir Salamat dito.. Subukan ko ito..

Quote Originally Posted by jaireh [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    i think this is the updated wf07 rom for m110s

i tried it 2 days ago but i still cant send 160 characters of sms

i tried the this custom rom ang latest of tegrak and so far its the best for me, responsive and no korean characters and i can now send more than 80bytes for sms even from the default sms application

Sir Jaireh Salamat sa mga post mo..
    After reading alot in this forum ehe gamitin ko nalang yung nasubukan mona.. May bago labas na update pero I'll try muna yung sabi mo maganda.. For my first attempt to update my Samsung Anycall Galaxy S

Model Number:
    SHW-M110S
    Firmware Version:
    Baseband Version:
    M110S.VD05.0140.ST
    Kernel Version:
    Build Number:
    GINGERBREAD.VE03

Pray Re: GFAN SP 5 SMS Fixed to over 160 characters

Quote Originally Posted by xsenman [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    wait a few more days as many new ROMS in the making , One is working on Jelly Bean 4.1 and GFAN will be updated to SP 6

exdialer v105
    holo launcher 1.1.3

hotreboot.apk
    rootexplorer.apk

tnx... but still confuse.. if where should i start.. sorry still cant get it.. huhuhu too many file in link and pit shop dont know wheres the right for me.. and how to do it.. sorryyy
    Last edited by apollochvz23; 31st Jul 2012 at 18:38. Reason: kulang

yup, nakakasend na ako ng more than 145 character..
    all i did is flash the custom rom of GSMVNSP1: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

by following the steps on this link:

madali lang yan..basta follow the steps carefully walang magiging problema

good luck

anu yan... open ko lng ba odin.. den iflash ko na yan file na yan.. khit nkfactory settings prin ung akin... gasto ko muna update sa 2.3.6 sana den remove ko ung ung sms problema..

exdialer v105
    holo launcher 1.1.3

hotreboot.apk
    rootexplorer.apk

ive try this one... my problem where solve... yahhhhhhhoooooo..
    but theres a certain changes in its menu and settings.. huhuh
    i though i could be the same as before ...

how could i return it to its previous version which is 2.3.3 the factory settings i mean..

Quote Originally Posted by apollochvz23 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    what should i do first flash or root? ( i already reset my phone in factory setting with current version 2.3.3)
    If you already had your phone on factory settings and had it backed up you can now start flashing the ROM( flash the ROm first before rooting)..

if flashing do it i need to root it after flashing)

in flashing.
    is this right..?

flash this file using odin...

GFAN WF07 SP 6 XDA Version [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] NEW (after flashin this i will be in lastest version)

you are right bro, but you have to flash one ROM only, i suggest try the GSMvn first [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

follow this procedure:

Flashing Procedure :-

1) shut down your phone and remove battery and reinsert

2) Put your phone into download mode Like this (press home + power buttons)

3) run Odin, select the file (rom or kernel you wish to flash) under PDA
    (do not tick or click any other button, restart odin if you made mistakes)

4) Connect USB cable to PC and wait for Odin com port to turn yellow Like this
    (your phone should and must be recognized)

5) Press start and wait for the green PASS signal from ODIN Like this
    (on a successful flash, to disconnect the USB cable)

then i flash this another file : GsmVN WF07 SP1 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] NEW (after flashing this my sms problem should be solve i can now send more 160 char in third party sms and more 80 bytes in defaulft sms)

nevermind the zhang hehe

so what this files for : Zhang WF07 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] NEW (should it be included if yes what is this for)

what the kernel use for? do i need it..??

the kernel is for rooting the phone, use [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

for kernel just follow the procedure in flashing ROM above

after you flash the kernel, you can enable rooting by downloading tegrak kernel in google play/android market

am i choosing the right file?
    if not what best files can u offer to me ? (all i want is to update my current version to lastest one then resolved my sms problem which i can send more than 160 char.. in both thrd party and default sms..)

so what changes should i expect after doing this if it is right?
    from opening my phone up to operating it..??

there will be a lot of changes, but one thing is for sure, you will be able to send txt messages with more than 145 characters

it will be smooth as before or become loggy??

so far i havent experienced any lag on my phone since i flashed GSMVN bro

sorry for a lot of question.. it is my very first time to do it.. thank you in advance

i wait for you confirmation before i do this.. as of now i download all possible files..to be ready once i get started..

GOODLUCK

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast