Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default explanation about the scam topic in the buy and sell section

i posted here despite that i do belong in the buy and sell section.
    much better kasi na dito.

i admit that i did have transaction regarding some said software pero not all that commented sa post ni ma'am abbyba ay true.

the primary problem po dito is miscommunication. my clients knew na nagkakaproblema ang mismong sim card na ginagamit ko and advised not only my friends but some of my clients as well.
    nasanay kasi ang clients na ang number ko ay online 24/7 wether tulog ako or not pero i didn't expect na it would reach its peak habang nakikipag-transact ako last monday.
    i still am calling nomatsi that day then bigla na lang di na ako makatawag at makatext so i went sa globe center to ask help regarding my prob, i left the my symb account and fb account still active when i left the shop.
    heavy rain that day causing several power interruption, kaya nung nakabalik ako sa comp shop hinintay ko magkakuryente before going home. pero wala.

which regards to my fb account i don't know what happened to it because i myself can't access it. i tried opening it yesterday but to my dismay i wasn't been able to
    open the said account. thats why i bought a sim and loaded it then call nomatsi and im sure he will not only post my recent number but share it to my friends who think na nascam ko sila,
    and i thank him for doing that kasi i was able to explain myself regarding the matter. some of which called me last night and settled things which needs to be settled.

tuesday morning i triedto give a refund to both abbyba and nomatsi but sad to say my gcash account was already blocked. i couldn't either send gcash or even cashout the remaining balance.
    now im looking for waysto pay them. I don't want to ruin my reputation despite of what happened kaya i still did try my best to contact some of my clients and as of the moment i told them
    about the refund. I'M TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO WHAT I'VE DONE.

while browsing the thread yesterday, i found out that there are false transactions posted there. the reason why i only accept gcash payments is because it got some reference number and globe will be able to trace the transaction
    history to when and how much was sent, and sad to say there are a lot of comments that im sure na wala naman transaction na nangyari. if magfile kayo ng case regarding sa transaction
    and nalaman ng globe na peke ang information, maari rin kayo kasuhan.

most of my clients are friends ko sa fb, kaya i know which is which regarding to those na nakatransact ko na. i may know who among the post there are masasabi na legit post and yung iba
    na sinasabi lang nila na may nakuha ako to exxagerate the issue. but still im warning those people to better delete their post before me taking screenies of it.
    another thing, kahit wala yung original number ko i still have the numbers ng mga nakatransact ko SAVED VIA PHONE MEMORY. which means i can call them anytime i wanted to
    kabibili ko nga lang ng tm sim kahapon apra matawagan ang mga priorities na dapat tawagan.

there are several questions popping out because of this issue. regardless of what is it, i have the right not to explain further here who among you who
    know nothing about the software. thats one of the reasons why i didn't post it here in the first place. i will updated this thread for my clients to see.

these are the people concerned:
    nomatsi
    abbyba
    rayjhenlove
    blurd
    fb friend jake locson
    fb friend vic tuangco

unstoppable (software unrelated event)

other than these people no other transactions made.

PS: I dont sell stuffs.... just laod and software...
    Last edited by genoziede; 14th Jul 2011 at 10:14.

Default Re: explanation about the scam topic in the buy and sell section

Sir screenies na lang para proof na wala ka talagang masamang intensyon.

make actions not excuses.we just want our money back

bute na lang ako ndi ako naniniwala sa ganyan =)

si sir nelson customer ko sa load kumaha dn seo worth 5k

madame pa yan yung nagpareserve ng slot dun sa 20k load a day daw...

iisang tao lang nagpareserve sa akin noon and naibigay ko lahat yun bago nawala communication ng monday..

Bro ang unahin mong kontakin ay ang globe kung nablock nga ang sim mo. madali lang yan hindi naman aangkinin ng globe yan.

yeahz, kung ako sayo sir, refund them as soon as possible, then marami na sa shembee ang nagbabalak ipatulfo ka, also may nabasa ako sa group na may utang ka sa isang member dun worth 3k, at 1k pa lang daw ang nababalik, also take proof na you cant access your account and proof of refunding your friends.

wait nalang ako tol..sana mabigay mo pa un akin...amin...same number parin ung gcash ko..kahit d mo na macontact..doon mo nalang isend if ever..papalit kasi ako ng number..pero dun parin ako tatanggap ng gcash....

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast