Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default How to ROOT Samsung Galaxy SL (GT-i9003)

ROOTING Samsung Galaxy SL ( GT-i9003)

1- Make sure Drivers are Installed for I9003 (Download and install Samsung Kies from samsung website)
    2-In Settings--Wireless & Networks--USB setting--select Ask On Connection
    3-CHECK USB debugging mode in settings---applications--Development

SuperOneClickv1.7-ShortFuse[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    SuperOneClickv1.9.5-ShortFuse[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    SuperOneClickv1.9.5-ShortFuse.Drivers[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

OR watch this video:[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Just plug in the device with your computer, launch Superoneclick, Click "root" tab and Its Done!!

I tried using z4root but it does not work for Samsung Galaxy SL GT I9003
    SuperOneClick does work!!

Compatibility list

• * Acer Liquid Metal * Dell Streak * HTC Magic (Sapphire) 32B * HTC Bee * LG Ally * Motorola Atrix4G * Motorola Charm * Motorola Cliq * Motorola Droid * Motorola Flipside * Motorola Flipout * Motorola Milestone * Nexus One * Samsung Captivate * Samsung Galaxy 551 (GT-I5510) * Samsung Galaxy Portal/Spica I5700 * Samsung Galaxy S 4G * Samsung Galaxy S I9000 * Samsung Galaxy S SCH-I500 * Samsung Galaxy Tab * Samsung Transform M920 * Samsung Vibrant * Sony Ericsson Xperia E51i X8 * Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 * Sprint Hero * Telus Fascinate * Toshiba Folio 100

Incompatibility list

With the absolutely beautiful ADB exploit I use, titled rageagainstthecage (ratc), absolute ALL devices can be rooted. This is because it exploit is ADB which all devices use. There is an issue though. Some devices have a NAND lock which does not allow you to write to the /system mount. Because of this, you can't copy su, sqlite or busybox to /system/bin. This creates some issues but there is a work around. For things that don't need access to /system (like enabling non-market apps) I can use the ratc exploit to make those changes. If your device cannot use su in /system/bin then you can simple select a checkbox (as of v1.5) that says to use ratc.

There are 3 levels of "root" we can define:
    Level 1: Shell Root (with ratc rooting the adb shell but no /system write access)
    Level 2: Temporary Root (/system/bin/su installed but lost on reboot)
    Level 3: Full Root (/system/bin/su installed and sticks)

Some devices have a NAND lock. SuperOneClick will only give a Shell root until you remove this lock.
    The following phones can use [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] to remove this lock:

• * Sprint EVO 4G (HTC Supersonic) * Droid Incredible (HTC Incredible) * HTC Desire GSM * HTC Desire CDMA (HTC BravoC) * HTC Aria * Droid Eris (HTC DesireC) * HTC Wildfire (HTC Buzz)

HIT na lang ako pag naka tulong!

Default Re: How to ROOT Samsung Galaxy SL (GT-i9003)

up ko lang para sa newbie..

ayos ka boss.. Hitted na ang THANKS Button.. Ikaw lang ang nagligtas sakin sa oras sa kakahanap ng TUT na to.

kaya ba nito i root yung 2.3.5 DXKP9? samasung galaxy SL

Coffee Re: How to ROOT Samsung Galaxy SL (GT-i9003)

boss ppanu kpag wala akong usb connector? (samsung to PC) is there any other way like bluetooth/ wifi?

thx very helpful... hehe ill try it later if may iternet connection na kme

Di na rin gumagana yung z4 root e.. Tinry ng friend ko sa phone ko tapos nagloloading lang. Waleeeey..

version 2.3.6 pwede ba ito?

para san ba yung root? bago pa kasi ako sa samsung