Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default Hindi lahat ng "quotes" ay patama.. Minsan ay "assuming" or sadyang "guilty" lang^^

Habang nagsesearch ng mga quotes, naisipan ko na din i-share

You are not responsible for what people think about you. But you are responsible for what you give them to think about you.

Forget your ex. Because no one wants to read yesterdays newspaper again...

GIRL: Why are you following me?

BOY: I'm inlove with you

GIRL: Meet my friend, she's prettier and standing behind you.

(boy turns around)

BOY: Nobody's there.

GIRL: If you really love me, you wouldn't turn around.

mahirap magkaroon ng kaibigan na gusto lagi sila ang iniintindi pero pag ikaw na ang may kailangan ng pang-unawa sa kritikal na pagkakataon, di nila maibigay. nakakasawa umintindi sa mga taong SUWAPANG!

Wag kang manghinayang sa mga bagay na nagawa mo na..
    Manghinayang ka sa mga bagay na hindi mo nagawa nung may pagkakataon ka.

the most stupid thing in this world is to allow yourself to be treated as NOTHING by a person whom you treated as your EVERYTHING..

‎"I want to love someone whose heart has been broken,so that he knows exactly how it feels and won't break mine."

Dear Heart,
    can you promise to be strong whenever things go wrong? can you promise to love again even if you've got nothing to gain? can you promise to hold on & try especially when you're about to breakdown & cry? can you promise to stay true despite of all the pain you've went through?

can a heart promise this to you?

‎' being protective doesn't
    mean that you're seLfish
    or immature ..
    sometimes it's just
    one way of letting
    peopLe know that
    MiNE is MiNE .. '

two most important
    thoughts that s
    person should bear
    in mind ..

' use things ..
    not peopLe .. '

and

' Love peopLe ..
    not things .. '

Siguro kaya tayo iniiwanan ng mga mahal natin dahil may darating pang ibang mas magmamahal sa'tin .. 'yung hindi tayo sasaktan at paasahin...'yung magtatama ng lahat ng mali sa buhay natin.

Ang LALAKI, magaling magtago ng SEKRETO.... Kaso nga lang mas magaling ang BABAE na humanap ng paraan para malaman yun.

the greatest mistake we’LL make in a reLationship is when we Look at somebody eLse other than our partner to satisfy our emotionaL and physicaL needs. the second mistake is when we consciousLy aLLow ourseLves to be the object of these emotionaL and physicaL desires.

Enjoy Reading!!
    Last edited by wife of obama; 30th Jul 2011 at 20:47.

Default Re: Hindi lahat ng "quotes" ay patama.. Minsan ay "assuming" or sadyang "guilty" lang

"the most stupid thing in this world is to allow yourself to be treated as NOTHING by a person whom you treated as your EVERYTHING.."

-mas natamaan ako diyan hehe

Default Re: Hindi lahat ng "quotes" ay patama.. Minsan ay "assuming" or sadyang "guilty" lang

eto mga mas gusto kong quotes, mga patama. Nakakasawa na din kasi mga sweet sweetan, mas masarap basahin mga patama quotes kasi matindi mga meanings

Quote Originally Posted by camiarose [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    "the most stupid thing in this world is to allow yourself to be treated as NOTHING by a person whom you treated as your EVERYTHING.."

-mas natamaan ako diyan hehe

palagay ko.. maraming tatamaan dyan..

Quote Originally Posted by ponkanito22 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    eto mga mas gusto kong quotes, mga patama. Nakakasawa na din kasi mga sweet sweetan, mas masarap basahin mga patama quotes kasi matindi mga meanings

tama ka dyan.. mag-eenjoy ka din kakabasa..

Imba!

Mapepektusan ang makakabasa hahaha ako nga napektusan eh hahaha

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Source:[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

source:[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]