Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default Samsung Galaxy I9003 [ stock firmware ] and Updating firmware

Hii guyz here is the collection of some of the original firmwares of Samsung Galaxy S i9003 and if you want to check your firmware version then just type *#1234# in the dialpad

1.I9003XXJL9 - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

2.I9003ZCKA6 -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

3.I9003XXKA7 -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

4.I9003XXKA8 -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

5.I9003XXKA9 -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

6.I9003XXKB1 -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

7.I9003XXKB1-CSC-DBTKB2 -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

8.I9003XXKB3 -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

I9003 Galaxy SL

Android 2.2.1: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Android 2.3.4: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

I9003L Galaxy SL USA

Android 2.2.1:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - I[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

How To Update Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Firmware

Firmware Update Steps:

1. Run [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.].
    2. Check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
    3. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
    4. Put your phone into download mode: Press Volume down + OK + Power.
    5. Connect USB cable and the program will detect the phone's Com number.
    6. Click Start button to download the PIT file to phone.
    7. After it is Done Click on Reset button, then unselect Re-Partition box.
    8. Click PDA button and select this file: I9003xxxxx-xxx...-PDA-low-CL890053.tar.md5
    9. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003xxxxx_REV_00_CL889972.tar.md5
    10. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5
    11. Remove the battery, then enter Device into Download Mode again.
    12. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
    13. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.
    14. Do full reset by this Code: *2767*3855#.

How To Update Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace Firmware

Firmware Update Steps:

2. Select OPS file : Cooper_v1.0.ops in his field.
    3. Click BOOT button and select: APBOOT_S5830xxxxx_xxx...._user_low_true.tar.md5
    4. Click Phone button and select: MODEM_S5830xxxxx_xxx...._REV03.tar.md5
    5. Click PDA button and select: CODE_S5830xxxxx_xxx...._REV03_user_low_true.tar.md 5
    6. Click CSC button and select: CSC_S5830xxxxxx_xxx......_REV03_user_low_true.tar. md5
    7. Put your phone into Download Mode: Press middle Key ( OK key ) + Power + Volume Down
    8. Connect USB cable to your phone and the program must read the Com number it takes.
    9. Click Start button and the update process will start.
    10. Do not touch or remove anything till the device rebooted and you can see PASS word on the program.

S5830 Galaxy Ace [stock firmware]

Android 2.2.1:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Android 2.3.3:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Android 2.3.4:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

How To Update Firmware Of Samsung S8530 Wave II

Firmware Update Steps:

1. Check your current HW and SW version with the following string: *#4986*2650468#
    2. To set download mode on your device, you have to press Volume DOWN + Camera Key and Power Button.
    3. Run S8530 Wave II [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.].
    4. Select LSI
    5. Tick Boot Change and and Tick Full Download
    6. Click Boot and select Boot folder: (named as BOOTFILES)
    7. Click AMSS and select : amss.bin
    8. Click Apps and select : apps_compressed.bin
    9. Click Rsrc1 and select : Rsrc_S8530_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
    10. Click Rsrc2 and select : Rsrc2_S8530_Open_Euro_Common (Low/Mid).rc2
    11. Click Factory FS and select : FactoryFs_S8530_Open_Europe_Common.ffs
    12. Click CSC and select : S8530XXXXX.csc
    13. Click SHP APP and select : ShpApp.app
    14. Click FOTA and select : bplib_S8530OpEuroCommon.fota
    15. After connecting the mobile with PC, Multiloader should find the COM port automatically. If it cannot find COM port please connect USB cable again and press port search.
    16. Click Download [You will see the downloading progress bar].
    17. After finishing downloading, the mobile will be starting automatically.

Tools: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - USB cable.
    USB Drivers: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

S8530 Wave II [stock firmware]

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

How To Update Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit Firmware

Firmware Update Tutorial:

2. Select OPS file: BENI_v1.0.ops
    3. Click BOOT button and select: APBOOT_S5670xxxxx_CL913243_REV01_user_low_true.tar .md5
    4. Click Phone button and select: MODEM_S5670xxxxx_CL913243_REV01.tar.md5
    5. Click PDA button and select: CODE_S5670xxxxx_CL913243_REV01_user_low_true.tar.m d5
    6. Click CSC button and select: CSC_S5670xxxxxx_CL913243_REV01_user_low_true.tar.m d5
    7. Put your phone into Download Mode: Press middle Key ( Home key ) + Power + Volume Down
    8. Connect USB cable to your phone and the program must read the Com number it takes.
    9. Click Start button and the update process will start.
    10. Do not touch or remove anything till the device rebooted and you can see PASS word on the program.

Samsung S5670 Galaxy Fit Original Firmwares

Android 2.2.1: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] -[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Android 2.3.4:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Pa Thanks Button na lang kung naka tulong!

Note:Mod at your own risk!

HOW TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy Spica (i5700)[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    How to ROOT Samsung Galaxy SL (GT-i9003)[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Motorola Modding[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    How to ROOT Xperia Mini PRO[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Samsung Galaxy I9003 [ stock firmware ][Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    [CM7 THEME] ArcSwift v2.3.4 HDPI/MDPI[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL [ Themes ][Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Last edited by arvinmadze; 3rd Aug 2011 at 13:26.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy I9003 [ stock firmware ]

i'm using galaxy S i9000
    not yet rooted

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy I9003 [ stock firmware ]

Ts post mo na rin procedure how to root...

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy I9003 [ stock firmware ] and Updating firmware

Reserved..