Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 543 of 569 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5682

Default Re: ✬ Gaining/Loosing Weight & Body Building Official Thread

ask ko lang sa mga mataba dati d2.. nawala ba ung itim ng batok at singit nyo ?

Quote Originally Posted by empirestateofmind [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ask ko lang sa mga mataba dati d2.. nawala ba ung itim ng batok at singit nyo ?
    Linawin mo question mo? Either kung naggygym or pag pumayat?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Sir, if your goal is to be like that. Don't expect na ganyan kakalabasan mo after cutting. Sa current weight and body fat ratio mo. Your lean body mass is around 50-51 kgs. Most likely you will end up the person posted by ponkanito.

If you can't stand looking yourself in the mirror with belly fats. You might as well quit now. There's no way you would achieve that body without going through bulk stage.

But if you would like to continue cutting it's up to you. Kung wala pa sa 3 days un cutting phase mo it's normal body reaction. Pag aralan mo din how to count calorie intake dapat mag loose ka ng 1lb lang a week to preserve your muscles. That's around 500kcal deficit sa Total calorie intake mo a day. Goodluck

salamat boss.. cguro increase ko muna weight ko.. may point k rin, nd ko rin na isip yun, kung titignan din magigigng gnun ako pag pinagpatuloy ko ginagawa ko.. sorry ngyn lng din ako nakapag reply,, sobrang busy sa school,, daming ginagawa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Sir, if your goal is to be like that. Don't expect na ganyan kakalabasan mo after cutting. Sa current weight and body fat ratio mo. Your lean body mass is around 50-51 kgs. Most likely you will end up the person posted by ponkanito.

If you can't stand looking yourself in the mirror with belly fats. You might as well quit now. There's no way you would achieve that body without going through bulk stage.

But if you would like to continue cutting it's up to you. Kung wala pa sa 3 days un cutting phase mo it's normal body reaction. Pag aralan mo din how to count calorie intake dapat mag loose ka ng 1lb lang a week to preserve your muscles. That's around 500kcal deficit sa Total calorie intake mo a day. Goodluck

salamat boss.. cguro increase ko muna weight ko.. may point k rin, nd ko rin na isip yun, kung titignan din magigigng gnun ako pag pinagpatuloy ko ginagawa ko.. sorry ngyn lng din ako nakapag reply,, sobrang busy sa school,, daming ginagawa

- - - Updated - - -

@ponkanito22
    NICE bro nagpalit kna ng pic mo.. hehehe nice back pic. tunay nga maganda pangangatawan mo.. ika nga experience is the best guide rather than just a talk without proven.. MOTIVATION ka sa amin bro kahit hindi mag supplement kayang kaya namin ma abot ang mga goal namin sa sarili.. SALAMAT bro..

- - - Updated - - -

cguro gusto mong sabihin ay kung galing sa mataba at naging payat e nawala yung mga itim sa katawan.. ? mga payat bro may itim p rin sa katawan,, tamang kuskos lang yan sa katawan,, or gamit ka ng sabon ng kojic, maalis din yan,, tamang hygiene lang,,

Default Re: ✬ Gaining/Loosing Weight & Body Building Off

yup tamang kuskos kuskos lang yan, hahahaha
    yung kapatid ko naman mataba talaga di naman maitim batok at ibang parte ng katawan.

Ang ganda ng shape ng back mo sir ponkanito. Motivated ulit ako! Pwede pala ma achieve yan!

Ponkanito did you load up AAS bro? That mass is highly unachievable less than 2 years of lifting. Looks 200 pounder to me at not more than 14% bf

Ponkanito did you load up AAS bro? That mass is highly unachievable less than 2 years of lifting. Looks 200 pounder to me at not more than 14% bf
    no. no plans yet, masyado pa maaga. maybe after 5yrs. Madalas din ako mapagkamalan naka karga, at lumalapit at nagtatanong, but i dont care. I just take it all as a compliment. Meaning maganda at effective workout at supplementation, nutrition ko. It's achieavable, yung pinsan ko 8months palang mas malapad pa sakin at hindi rin siya naka aas. maybe nasa genes namin maging malapad talga yup and im nearing the 200lbs mark.

^ Honestly bro. I've met hundreds of bodybuilding enthusiasts. That mass can't be attained less than 2 years even if your cycling. 5 years minimum I would say.

Are you Bryan Benedict M****a?

yes i am lol. believe it or not i dont care anymore, im happy with my gains.
    if ur still unconvinced that im natty, pm me in facebook and meet me so we can discuss it face to face.

It's not about you being a natty or not. It's about your gains. Your most recent profile pic is nowhere near to your avatar.