Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default New Kindle Owner, Need Some Guide

I just got my new kindle, now, the question is, pano ko lagyan ng books, pwede pakiexplain dito? Meron thread pero di ko magets masyado, mas maganda siguro kung may magsabi kung ano ang first na gagawin ko. Maraming salamat.

Thumbsup Re: New Kindle Owner, Need Some Guide

Easiest way to copy your ebooks:

1. I-connect mo yung cable sa Kindle at computer via USB port. Your Kindle will be seen as a USB device.
    2. Hanapin mo yung folder na may pangalang "Books" sa Kindle. Copy-paste mo ang mga ebook files from your computer to this folder.
    3. Eject your Kindle. Your list of books will be displayed shortly on the Kindle screen.

For more details on using your Kindle, visit [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.].

Hope this helps Enjoy reading!
    Last edited by tartimorion; 3rd Sep 2011 at 18:45. Reason: Added step 3.

Default Re: New Kindle Owner, Need Some Guide

Anong mga format ba? Ganun lang ba kadali maglagay ng ebooks sa Kindle? Hehe.

Any more tips?

Yun Kindle ko pala is yung merong 3G at WiFi.

Ganun talaga kadali, as easy as copying files to a USB

compatible formats: MOBI, PRC, AZW, PDF, TXT

Pwede ka rin magdownload ng ebooks through 3G & WiFi but first you have to register for an account and then register your device on the Amazon website. Better connect through WiFi only since may bayad (don't know how that "bayad" thingy works though) pag through 3G ang connection mo. Refer to the link on my first post. Andun na lahat ng instructions and tips on getting the best out of your new Kindle.

...Or you can download the [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] then you may copy the file to your Kindle.[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Last edited by tartimorion; 3rd Sep 2011 at 20:08.

Thumbsup Re: New Kindle Owner, Need Some Guide

hi i work for amazon kindle tech support uk, btw what kind of kindle device do you have? kindle keyboard? k4? kindle touch? or kindle fire? you need to register the kindle to amazon.com (serial number can be found on the settings page -> device info, you need to have an amazon accnt 1st it's free not to worry, set up your kindle settings, add your default billing address (you cant download books fr amazon UK) and credit/ debit card. there are free books on the kindle storefront which you can download. you can ask further queries.

here you can find links to download free kindle books [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    and you can use an application called "calibre" its free, use it to convert pdf files or other files to kindle readable file
    its simple, you just have to use the usb that came with your kindle to transfer the files

happy reading!