Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default Not receiving notifacation in email to reset my password

Hi to all,
    Anu po ang way to reset my password. The last time I logged on using my old laptop, nag change ako ng email sa settings ng account ko dito. Nag change ako ng laptop kaya wala na yung cache, so need ko input username and password. Kaya lang, di ko na po maccess kaya nag forgot password ako.Pero walang dumadating sa email ko. msn yung dating kong email, then na change ako ng gmail. Please advise. Thanks.
    Last edited by chokodelo; 24th Jul 2014 at 21:19. Reason: spell check

Default Re: Not receiving notifacation in email to reset my password

THANKS, already checked sa spam, wala din talaga. nung last time kasi na nag log in ako, pinalitan ko yung preferred email, so di ko alam kung may kinalaman yun. di naman na recognize yung dating email na ginamit ko.

Default Re: Not receiving notifacation in email to reset my password

Try this => [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]