Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Default Re: How to Flash Galaxy Y to 2.3.6 Asian Firmware via Odin

Quote Originally Posted by mipfer [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    DXKK4 Update:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    boss mipfer..hahaha..kilala kita from Nokia C3 section..hahaha..active din dun ako noon..hahaha..

by the way boss, my question, di ba isang file ng firmware lang yan nsa link na yan binigay mo..eh sa odin pgflash my nagkailang files kelangan...papano po siya paganahin sa odin using that only 1 file po? maraming salamat po boss..

TS as of now pareho ng firmware version yung sa TUT mo at sa phone ko ngayon. So far wala akong naeencounter na error.
    Sa mga nakakaranas ng error try to do Full Reset.

Code:
    Remove the battery and put it back
    Hold Volume up+Home Key+power(when the unit is already on,simply release)
    Wait until you see another menu
    Use volume key up and down to navigate, Home key to select.
    Note Select the "Full Reset" Feature.

mga ka sb pano ausin ung error na can't open serial com port sa odin sinubukan ko na ilipat ng usb ports wla parin
    Last edited by Kamui14; 6th Dec 2011 at 07:45.

Lightbulb Re: How to Flash Galaxy Y to 2.3.6 Asian Firmware via Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui14 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    mga ka sb pano ausin ung error na can't open serial com port sa odin sinubukan ko na ilipat ng usb ports wla parin
    Try these:
    1. Update your computer's USB/Serial and Chipset drivers to ensure that ports are working

2. Restart your computer and run Odin as administrator

3. Remove the Upper and Lower filters for USB Ports using registry.

You may delete the USB Upper Filter & Lower Filter entry and check if that helps.

Before we go any further, please first backup the Registry.

Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

1. Click Start, type regedit in the Start search bar and press Enter to open Registry Editor.

2. Locate the UpperFilters value under the following key in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}

3. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.
    4. Locate the LowerFilters value under the same key in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}

5. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.
    6. Quit Registry Editor and restart the computer.

Hope this helps.

If all else fail, use a different computer

kakatakot naman itong instructions ni TS... pero susubukan ko parin ahaha!! palaban ata ito!!

Pwedi ba to saken dead na kasi galaxy y ko.....nawipe data/factory reset ko kasi gamit yung recovery mode......,.ayun di magamit si android lang lumalabas pag inuopen ko?.help nyu po ako..

pag xp ang os nyo di kayo mhihirapan share ko lang yung dl link ng dxkk4 sa labas

Quote Originally Posted by arondis [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    may nahanap ako boss yung latest firmware ng android 2.3.6 yung dxkk3 ang hulihan di ba..kasu isang file lang..papano kaya toh..hehe..
    Sa mga nahihirapan mag flash, isang file lang talaga yan, sa PDA mo lang ilalagay yan leave the 3 others blank ok.

Mga sir, just wanted to update everyone on the latest KK4 firmware.

As of this writing, I haven't been successful in getting the update to work, i've tried multiple Odin versions, with the same result. Has anyone got this working via Odin yet? As kies and my desktop doesn't wanna be friends.. LOL.. I flashed the KJ3 update via Odin as well.

Anyway, here's what I get when trying to flash the KK4 (.tar.md5 placed in PDA, PIT file in PIT)

Code:
     <ID:0/012> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> S5360DXKK4_S5360OLBKK1_S5360DXKK2_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/012> Odin v.3 engine (ID:12)..
    <ID:0/012> File analysis..
    <ID:0/012> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/012> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/012> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/012> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/012> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/012> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/012> sbl.bin
    <ID:0/012> NAND Write Start!! 
    <ID:0/012> BcmCP.img
    <ID:0/012> 
    <ID:0/012> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    Any ideas?

Here's a screenshot for those interested.

And the phone is ok by the way, didn't brick it or anything, i'm not afraid of soft bricks anyway as I have a jig handy and can enter download mode using that method.

HELP ! pano po yung sa samsung kies gamit ? pa pm nman po link kung meron ng post nun .

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast