Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Post Civil Engineers - Students' and Professionals' Education/Work Materials

I'm starting this new thread because I like to share things/books/knowledge/codes/programs/etc. that I have collected.

I opted to put this here in School and Education since many, of my soon to be uploaded files are for studying; and business and employment section is already crowded with business threads

This is not to be confused with other threads like "Tambayan ng mga Engineers...", or maybe my own thread "ASTM...", because this is mainly for Civil Engineering professionals/students (or other related field)

P.S. Marami sa mga sources ay galing sa internet, di ko man mabanggit ang source, automatic na credits to original uploader/maker

I'm using Mediafire instead of native Symbianize Uploader because shine-share ko din to sa iba
    __________________________________________________ ________

To start, Ano nga ba ang Civil Engineering? Here's a brief explanation I got from the internet, credits to the maker/uploader:

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Arranged according to different fields of Civil Engineering. Comment nalang kayo kung may naligaw o may mali sa mga pagkakahati para maayos ko, yan din ang ayos sa files ko sa computer

Link:

For Civil Engineering Programs, ipopost ko sa PC Applications then ilalagay ko din link dito sa first post para organized

> Project Management

> Structural

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dru; 7th Jul 2013 at 07:51. Reason: Unti-unting dagdag ng files...

Default Re: Civil Engineers - Students' and Professionals' Education/Work Materials

Save ko muna tong unang reply, para dito ko ipunin yung posts ko.

EDIT:

Pasensya na medyo malelate, busy patapos na kasi ang semester at ratrat naman ang trabaho sa office
    Last edited by Dru; 14th Dec 2011 at 22:12.

Default Re: Civil Engineers - Students' and Professionals' Education/Work Materials

Nice one Dru. Ok abangan ko yang mga isshare mo.

mag-aabang din here... heheh tnx

yan sir waiting

Same here sir..Suportado ka namin. Mga E-Books sana sir,.hehe,.oh kaya CE Board Reviewers.

Links Updated! Sensya sobrang busy eh

kua..penge nmn po aq ng onteng idea na pdng maging title ng thesis sa cvl engrng.
    salamat

ano po password sa ASTM Test Methods?! ayaw gumana ng name nyo kahit "My Name".

ano po ung password? ayaw guman ung "my name"

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast