Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1280

Default Re: Avatar

20 post and 1 motnh required

Question:

Am I allowed to use adf.ly[and other related sites] on my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by demonkenj [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Question:

Am I allowed to use adf.ly[and other related sites] on my signature?
    Yes. For more info, please read this global announcement:

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Quote Originally Posted by Daz [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Yes. For more info, please read this global announcement:

Thanks. Last Question:

OK lng ba na ang laman ng link, i mean, sa loob ng adf.ly link are 18+ blog pages?
    Last edited by demonkenj; 3rd Aug 2014 at 12:33.

As long as you're complying with our [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.], there won't be any problem.

It will be better if you read our Forum Rules, especially FR DONT #6, before you put those adfly links to your signature.

Forum Rule DONT #6

6. Pag-advertise, pag-promote, o pag-post sa forums, shoutbox, signature, profile at PM ng download-related site na nangangailangan pa ng registration.

bakit pag itong link na to[http :// adf . ly / qoJZg] ang ginagamit ko na embed sa aking siggy, di tinatanggap kasi cursing word daw? alin po ang curse word jan?

Last edited by demonkenj; 3rd Aug 2014 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by demonkenj [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    bakit pag itong link na to[http :// adf . ly / qoJZg] ang ginagamit ko na embed sa aking siggy, di tinatanggap kasi cursing word daw? alin po ang curse word jan?

kindly read this

it's a PPD link

Quote Originally Posted by margie [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    it's a PPD link
    it's not PPD link
    it's shorten URL

Quote Originally Posted by devildarkRS [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    it's not PPD link
    it's shorten URL
    my mistake

pag nakikita ko kasi yang adf link na yan pumapasok sa isip ko eh pag click mo tapos naka 1,000 visit mag kakaroon ka ng bayad

brad devildarkRS