Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:
Gain access to private forums and restricted features
Reply and create new topics or polls
Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!
Electronic GamingAll discussions related to Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, Online and Network PC gaming. Tips, tricks, walkthroughs, reviews, installation, compatibility, troubleshooting, and more.
Don't use latest patch
Don't use any crack or ready-crack installer
Use correct language version..
Play Versus AI
Latest patch from Battlenet
No Crack No keys
No Virus No Error
OS: Windows XP or 7
Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or above
RAM: 1 GB (XP) / 1.5 GB (Vista / 7) or above
Video card: GeForce 6600 GT / ATI Radeon 9800 PRO or above
VRAM: 128 MB or above
HDD: 12 GB
List of Installers:
1. StarCraft 2. 7gb. both are english language. choose any.
For Torrent, sc2 enGB version *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
For Blizzard launcher, sc2 enUS version *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
2. PowerISO *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
3. Patch 1.4.4 : choose your correct language version of sc2:
enGB patch *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
enUS patch *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
4. StarFriend 1.31: choose any:
A. StarFriend 1.31 *Only fully-registered users can see this link.* & StarFriend Cache *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
B. Installer of StarFriend by vivivor v1.31 *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
visit *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
Installations for FRESH SC2:
1. Open StarCraft.II.Wings.of.Liberty - RELOADED> click rld-scii > Mount
2. Open my computer> sc2 drive> click starcraft 2 Installer
3. Select install and Skip the Activation
4. if requesting for key
5. after installing.finish. dont auto update! CLOSE it asap!
6. open enGb or enUS patch 1.4.4 (wait for 1.4.4 updated, it will auto close if finish)
This will take a lot of minutes...
*if you will use starfriend installer by vivivor, skip step 7-9. next to 10.
7. unrar starfriend and unrar StarFriendCache
8. open the StarFriendCache folder, then copy Blizzard Entertainment folder
9. open the starfriend folder, then paste inside the starfriend folder. (yes to the to add some files/overwrite)
10. open starfriend client
11. find your starcraft 2 directory (mycomputer>drive>programfiles>starcraft II
12. in Client tab, change your name, avatar, and client version to any of your choice of patch
13. in Server tab, change client version to any of your choice of patch and click start server
14. go to client tab and click start game!
15. type in the battlenet account. (dont use play as guest)
username: *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
16. Play the game - campaign, ai or mutliplayer
ALWAYS use the starfriend client to play the game. Not the starcraft II
Always click start server FIRST before click start game.
Make sure to choose CORRECT client version
DONT play as guest, use StarFriend account username and password
You can play this even if your connected or not on the net
For LAN, watch the videos *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
For Lan and Online, credits and thanks to zorpo
Originally Posted by Zorpo Marami na rin palang interesado sa Starfriend...
Guys this software is 100% working, as of now version 0.95 na ang Starfriend along with SC2 patch 1.4.3. I've been using this Stafriend way back version 0.64 pa. i can entertain some of your queries kung paano paganahin yung Starfriend.
Every time i use SF (Starfriend) i make room dun sa chat like "Pasok Pre" para mabasa ng mga pinoy, ( sana gawin nyo rin ito )
So to all SC players out there, why dont you try this you can play on LAN or OL.
,and its FREE
Spread the word, at sana mayroong mag-magandang loob na gumawa ng server dito sa Pinas.
btw heres the link para sa mga gusto mag DL
*Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
> Open SF (Starfriend) window may tab dun Server
> choose Server like Naxp gaming by double clicking
>choose open or idle room by double clicking it it will be copied automatically, its either you become the host or client. Make sure your latency is 300ms or less. otherwise hindi ka makaka log in sa game
> click START Game, SC will open, type UN: *Only fully-registered users can see this link.* PW: gg
try to read sa link sa mga post ko, maraming tutorial dun.