■ The PSX game you need the game save for.
■ cwcheatpops.prx (to load .mcr game save)
(psx and psp game ID database)
(where to download psx game saves (.gme files)
- Download your PSX game save from GameFaqs. I've only tested this with .GME files from GameFaqs.
- Launch PSXeven, and go to Tools > Memcard Manager
- Press Import, and add your Gamesave.gme, click OK then close PSXeven.
- Take what ever the game id is from here, and rename the memory card that PSXeven saved in the /PSXeven/memcards/ folder, the (gamesave).gme file needs to be renamed. For FFVII it would be renamed to: SCUS_94163-0.mcr (Yes rename the .mcr extension manually, it will still work.)
- Place the SCUS_94163-0.mcr in /seplugins/cwcheat/mc/.
- Restart the game and hold select, go to "Manage mem cards" then select "load memory card 1" it will say "Last Operation: OK!!!" (loaded your .mcr file successfully)
- Now your game save will have replaced mem card slot X... Load up your game save and enjoy your PSX game with new gamesave info.