Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Coffee Re: Adult Images and videos(bakit ganun??)

Quote Originally Posted by vaLium10 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Aalisin naman ng Moderators yung Pic/Vid kung meron magrerequest na ipatangal if relatives or kakilala yung nagreport. Blame mo yung kumuha at yung nagpose sa Pic/Vid di yung nag-upload dito.
    I agree with this post.

The real responsibility lies with the recorded people who gave "apparent consent" to have their intimate and private acts to be recorded. Sometimes they even give their approval or give signs that they are aware of the recording device. Ex.: Girl giving thumbs-up to the camera while being pumped by her partner.

Also it is a different situation when there is "absolute consent" wherein couples/men/women willingly share to the public that private aspect of their lives. More often that not they use the cam themselves, and sometimes even in FB; they upload the material themselves. Ex. Guys these are my boobies, I am proud of them. (in a fictionarl FB post)

My advice to the TS is be specific in your accusations and charges like:
    1. That is an underage adult content, so it should be banned.
    2. That is my sister's sex tape. I asked her if she knew about it, I was told she was caught unawares. She is requesting for it to be censored and removed.
    3. Or lastly, cite a legal issue. Ex.: That video is from a rape case now being heard in a Makati court. Please censor the identities of the individuals in this sex tape so that we won't be cited for contempt.

Be specific.
    Last edited by sevenshadows; 8th Feb 2012 at 15:21. Reason: changed "law" to "legal issue"

Default Re: Adult Images and videos(bakit ganun??)

TS

Hindi na po kasalanan ng symbianize IF nag video or nag captured sila ng nude photos nila.. XD

Relate much TS?
    May pinanghuhugutan ??

Wag ka nalang pumasok dun TS. Yan lang ang pinakasimpleng solusyon,hindi kasi natin kontrolado kung ano or hndi gusto gawin ng isang tao. Lahat may iba't ibang pananaw sa buhay.. Each one of us will carry his own load.

bakit ts meron bang upload na pics or video mo sa AZ? ilagay mo lang ung link at papatanggal natin sa mga mods dito ung mga pics or vids mo dito. ok?

nasa tao lng ts! iba-ibang trip lng yan..kung ayaw natin wag nlng nating tignan pra wlang problema..

Quote Originally Posted by McClem01 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    nasa tao lng ts! iba-ibang trip lng yan..kung ayaw natin wag nlng nating tignan pra wlang problema..

Nakakapunta k n sa ad zone?

-una
    dahil yan ang realidad ngaun sa mund0ng ginagalawan naten.
    -2nd,
    kung walang magpapakuha ng nude o magpipicture ng nakahubad, wala rn maii upload ang mga kolokoi,
    -3rd
    di lang symb ang may AZ,kaya nga may opti0n ang symb kung ididisable mu ung az.

siguro nabiktima si ts ng mga manlalait sa az baka sya yung bf ni sharifa. jan 2011 siya sumali mga ganun panahon na sumikat si sharifa e

mabilis naman umaksyon si sir acunanan ng az.
    Last edited by Exia; 9th Feb 2012 at 08:08.

kung walang pumayag magpa video/picture, walang iuupload. maaaring hindi nila kasalanan kung kumalat man iyon, mas lalo namang wala tayong kinalaman kung may mag upload o magdownload noon. noong ginagawa ba nila yung video/photo na iyon iniisip ba nila ang kakahinatnan noon? bandang huli, "gawa mo, karma mo!"

napakalawak ng kapangyarihan ng internet community kaya dapat maging responsable tayo sa lahat ngg ating mga ginagawa. at kahit naman idelete yung mga iyo dito sa palagay nio ba walang ibang pagkukunan noon?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567