Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 136
  1. #31

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    eto nalabas sakin idol,

    "unable to connect to the internet.
    please check your settings."

    san ako nagkamali jan? pareho naman lahat eh.. corby 2 saken .

  2. #32

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    thank you tol...

  3. #33

    Thumbsup Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    Quote Originally Posted by pusasalata View Post
    Ei Guys! Nice to be back here in SYMBIANIZE!!

    Share ko lang itong tutorial of Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe

    1. activate your gprs
    MENU > SETTINGS > GLOBE PREPAID > PREPAID SERVICES > GPRS SETTINGS at hintayin lang yung reply na hihingin yung model ng cellphone EX: N70 (yan yung nilagay ko kasi hindi pa marecognize yung unit so n70 ang nilagay ko) > wait for the configuration settings > save or install
    2. create or use myGlobe Connect:
    SETTINGS > CONNECTIVITY > NETWORK > CONNECTIONS "May pop-up na lalabas and click YES" > CREATE
    3. follow this settings
    SET NAME: ANY (EX: myGlobe CONNECT)
    ACCESS NAME: www.globe.com.ph
    AUTH TYPE: none
    PROTOCOL: HTTP
    HOME URL: http://m.globe.com.ph
    ADDRESS: 203.177.42.214:8080
    LINGER TIME (SEC.): 300

    4. hit SAVE
    5. download and install Opnext7hui203
    6. after installing Opnext7hui203 go to GAMES > "…" (pagitan po yan ng DELETE and PROTECTION) > CONNECTIONS and choose your custom connection > SET
    7. open your Opnext7hui203 and follow this handler settings:
    frontQuery: www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp%40

    add Port to non-Port URL: global-4-turing-mini.net

    Proxy Type: HTTP

    Proxy Server: 80.239.242.112

    remove the contents in FILTER text bar..

    the rest as is..

    8. Boom!! Enjoy Free Surfing..


    NOTE:
    1. Don't forget to check the USE PACKET DATA na makikita sa SETTINGS > CONNECTIVITY

    Credits to: DZEBB for Opnext7hui203

    HIT NA RIN PARA DI MALUGI!!!



    -- THANKS A LOT Sir .. pero bakit po "unable to connect to the internet.
    please check your settings." ang lumalabas .. ?
    Last edited by changpot; 1st May 2012 at 00:13.

  4. #34

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    working po eto? uhmmm

  5. #35

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    Quote Originally Posted by changpot View Post
    -- THANKS A LOT Sir .. pero bakit po "unable to connect to the internet.
    please check your settings." ang lumalabas .. ?
    working po ito basta refresh ka lang po

    Quote Originally Posted by laughy9809 View Post
    working po eto? uhmmm
    yes working pa din po ito paps

  6. #36

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    salamat sir! gumana nga,laking tulong nito sakin..salamat po

  7. #37

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    still working? pamarka brad..

  8. #38

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    Quote Originally Posted by pusasalata View Post
    Ei Guys! Nice to be back here in SYMBIANIZE!!

    Share ko lang itong tutorial of Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe

    1. activate your gprs
    MENU > SETTINGS > GLOBE PREPAID > PREPAID SERVICES > GPRS SETTINGS at hintayin lang yung reply na hihingin yung model ng cellphone EX: N70 (yan yung nilagay ko kasi hindi pa marecognize yung unit so n70 ang nilagay ko) > wait for the configuration settings > save or install
    2. create or use myGlobe Connect:
    SETTINGS > CONNECTIVITY > NETWORK > CONNECTIONS "May pop-up na lalabas and click YES" > CREATE
    3. follow this settings
    SET NAME: ANY (EX: myGlobe CONNECT)
    ACCESS NAME: www.globe.com.ph
    AUTH TYPE: none
    PROTOCOL: HTTP
    HOME URL: http://m.globe.com.ph
    ADDRESS: 203.177.42.214:8080
    LINGER TIME (SEC.): 300

    4. hit SAVE
    5. download and install Opnext7hui203
    6. after installing Opnext7hui203 go to GAMES > "" (pagitan po yan ng DELETE and PROTECTION) > CONNECTIONS and choose your custom connection > SET
    7. open your Opnext7hui203 and follow this handler settings:
    frontQuery: www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp%40

    add Port to non-Port URL: global-4-turing-mini.net

    Proxy Type: HTTP

    Proxy Server: 80.239.242.112

    remove the contents in FILTER text bar..

    the rest as is..

    8. Boom!! Enjoy Free Surfing..


    NOTE:
    1. Don't forget to check the USE PACKET DATA na makikita sa SETTINGS > CONNECTIVITY

    Credits to: DZEBB for Opnext7hui203

    HIT NA RIN PARA DI MALUGI!!!
    pa try ako nito sir. working pa po ba ito?. ito kasi cp ng gf ko. try ko din lagyan nito. salamat po d2.

  9. #39

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    Quote Originally Posted by earvin214 View Post
    pa try ako nito sir. working pa po ba ito?. ito kasi cp ng gf ko. try ko din lagyan nito. salamat po d2.
    working pa po ito.. paki try nalang

  10. #40

    Default Re: [TUT]Opera Mini 7 NEXT for Samsung GT-S3850 a.k.a. Corby II/Frappe[GLOBE Only]

    thanx a lot boss

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [TUT] Opera Mini 4.2, 5.1, 6 for Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II Globe Users [TUT]
    By basag69 in forum Other Non-Smartphone Software Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 3rd Feb 2013, 16:30
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17th Sep 2012, 06:38
  3. Opera mini 7 for samsung gt-s3653
    By ajkkenterprise in forum Symbian Software Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25th Jun 2012, 20:16
  4. HELP opera mini setting for Samsung SG F480
    By Revster in forum Internet Access
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 8th Dec 2010, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •