Ok here's a fast tutorial on how to make data2ext work on our phone the Alcatel 918N
- ES File Explorer (or any root explorer but I prefer ES File Explorer)
- Rooted Phone
- Mount system as writable/readable (on your explorer)
- SD Card partitioned in 2. 1st Parition must be fat32, 2nd partition must be ext2.
First of all. Format your 2nd partition to ext2. If already ext2, format it again.
Note: Kung meron na kayo ng files na nabanggit dyan sa mga specified folders. Then proceed to step 4.
1. Download attachment. And extract files. Make new folder named scriptz on the root of your sdcard.
2. Copy busybox_d2sd to /system/xbin
3. Copy e2fck to system/bin
4. Copy 01data2sd.sh to /sdcard/scriptz
4. Copy install-recovery.sh to /system/etc (If prompted to overwrite, then yes)
5. Set intall-recovery.sh permission to rxw -rx -rx
6. Reboot phone
7. Wait until booted to OS
8. Confirm your internal storage. If hasn't changed, wait for a couple of minutes. Then check again.
Credits to the ff:
Last edited by bluerain28; 23rd May 2012 at 16:39.
@bluerain: Sir na test nyo na po gumawa ng nandroid back-up via recovery?