Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 709 of 859 FirstFirst ... 209609659699707708709710711719759809 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 8588

Default Re: Alcatel One Touch 918N Tricks and Tutorials

naghahang po alcatel 918n ko. pahelp po. konti nalang mga apps. naghahang pa din

Quote Originally Posted by kringiekringie17 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sir pano po i-uninstall yung mga pre-installed apps once the phone is rooted? i followed all the procedures po and then it says my phone was successfully rooted. now i am wondering where can i uninstall those apps that are pre-installed? salamat po. i hope may magresponse ASAP
    di tlga aq mkaroot sna my tumulong skin..mga sir ilang linggo q n cnusubukan iroot ang glory x q pro ayaw tlga ng soc at unlock root pti ung hardway gnwa q pro my error din xa nung naclick q n ung download sa flash tool eh eto ang sbi..
    "EBOOT ERROR 16008)
    [ANDROID] partition size changed
    [HINT] partial images download error.
    the following partition must be down FULL downloaded altogether..
    plss help me nmn po mga sir ano gagawin q.. winxp sp3 gmit q

naman po mga ka-sb. regarding titanium. d kasi matanggal ung nimbuzz at currency converter. binabackup ko naman muna bago uninstall. plaging no apk found daw po. patulong naman po. tnx.

huy guys nroot q n po ung phone now tnx to all of people here... but how to unistall or move default application to sdcard... kc ngffailed eh using link2sd. please rply TIA.

After successfully rooted my phone, i want to know how can i make most out of it i uninstall all the preinstalled applications but when i tried installing new apps it keeps on saying memory full. what to do next thanks c",)

Quote Originally Posted by jirad isle [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    huy guys nroot q n po ung phone now tnx to all of people here... but how to unistall or move default application to sdcard... kc ngffailed eh using link2sd. please rply TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes511 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    After successfully rooted my phone, i want to know how can i make most out of it i uninstall all the preinstalled applications but when i tried installing new apps it keeps on saying memory full. what to do next thanks c",)
    Hindi po ako expert sa Android OS, suggest ko lang po na i-restart nyo po ang inyong phone then do it again.

Tungkol dun sa mga paulit-ulit na post/tanong at nagkapatongpatong na, dapat kino-compile un ng TS or the mga administrator para mas madaling hanapin. Kung baga may FAQ's section sa thread para dun na lang pupunta ang mga tao at baka sakaling nandun na ang mga sagot sa tanong nila.. I-upgrade ang symbianize!!

Help!!! how to root Alcatel 918N os 2. 3. 6

bakit po laging "md5 mismatch" nung magrestore ako using clockwordmod recovery. pa-help naman po.
    Last edited by darkwen86; 20th Jul 2012 at 11:16.

Quote Originally Posted by justindfr [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Help!!! how to root Alcatel 918N os 2. 3. 6

ayan last n yan ha....

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]