sir hindi pa din nabubura mga unwanted apps na naka save sa phone like twitter at nimbuzzHow to remove pre-installed applications
Due to popular demand other tutorial for you guys seeking for help on how to remove pre-installed applications from our device. Again this tutorial is a general thing that most android users are using, so just follow each step to obtain your goal. Once we purchase a new android device, the handset come with a stock rom that handset provider impose some applications that mostly android users hate this stuff because of it consume our precious internal memory that is a very vital storage for our device and we want that storage to be free as much as we can. Through this tutorial we can remove those applications that we consider trash so here we go.
1. Rooted Phone.
2. Titanium Backup (an android application that lets you do the thing, link provided below)
3. Optional Extra Micro SD Card for dumping storage of your backups.
1. Download and install all the necessary files. The archive file for Titanium Back includes a patcher because Titanium Backup is not free so we need to use this.
2. Install Titanium Backup first but donít open yet install the patcher right after and patch the application. Once the patch success you now open the Titanium Backup.
3. Upon opening the application you will be greeted with a couple of things. First Click on the Problems? Button for some notes.
4. Now Click Backup/Restore Tab for the real thing.
5. This Tab shows you all the application software installed to your device system application also included. We can filter and sort application base on the criteria that we select in the upper of the list.
6. In the right most side of the application entry you will be seeing a phone icon together a warning sign indicating that that application is residing to your internal storage and no backup available to restore. Otherwise seeing an application with a SD card icon meaning the application resides to your external storage (note: it only means that your application has been transferred to SD card via native App2SD method).
7. Please refer to the Legend functionality of Titanium Backup for more information (Click Menu -> Click Help and Support -> Legend).
8. To Backup an application Click the desire application to backup and Click the Backup!. Backup will be place to your SD card in /mnt/sdcard/TitaniumBackup.
9. Be advice that removing vital system application can harm your device and lead to malfunction only remove that you donít need. Below are list of some vital application that should not un-install.
a. Account and Sync Settings
b. Android Networking Diagnose Tool
d. Bluetooth Share
f. Certificate Installer
This is as far as I know maybe I missed some of it so be careful.
10. This time I will explain to you the popup menu when clicking the application. Look at the image below. Backup! Button allows you to back the application itself, Freeze! Button allows you to freeze the application meaning this application cannot be run or halted to run if it is a service to minimize the use of RAM while our device is running but still the application is installed so it only means that the application reside to where you have been place it. Un-install! Button allows you to totally remove the application to your system so remember to back it up and finally Wipe Data Button allows you to delete cache for that certain application.
11. To Restore your application back to your system just simply Click the application and Press the Restore Button. You can also Delete the Backup File by just Clicking the Delete Button in the popup menu.
12. Remember to put back the backup file in the backup directory of Titanium Backup (/mnt/sdcard/TitaniumBackup) to restore your application. Backup file for each application comprises of 3 files (.properties, .tar.gz and .apk.gz) so put back this 3 files together to properly restore that certain application.
13. This is an optional procedure, keep safe your backup files to another storage you want maybe you still have that memory card that is free when we bought our device so place it there to free up some space to the memory card that you are using.
14. So thatís it this is as far as I know with this procedures please note me if I missed or mislead something.
Link for Pre-Installed Application Removal