Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Unhappy Epson l100 ink refill

I tried refilling my EPSON L100 continuous ink printer. This is my 1st time refilling it since it was bought. After refilling the tank, the instruction says that i should enter a 13 digit code so that the printer would recognize the ink that has been refilled. The 13 digit code is said to be found on the ink bottle. Kaso there is no 13 digit code printed on the ink bottle. Is there any other way on how I can make my printer run without entering any code? Somebody help me please....

Default Re: Epson l100 ink refill

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

ayan sir andaming ink id jan.. sana nakatulong

Quote Originally Posted by yssan_08 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

ayan sir andaming ink id jan.. sana nakatulong

hi po.tested po ba yan? medyo naiisip na din po kasi ko sa pagrerefill nung ink ko eh.. ang mahal kasi eh any review din kung working ung mga epson ink resetter? thanks po.

gamitin mo ung WIC resetter i google mo nalang cya
    pag na empty ung ink mo iclick mo lang ung reset ink dun sa menu ng software na WIC at
    magrerefresh na ung ink mo pwede kana gumamit kahit hindi genuine ink.

salamat sa inyong mga advice mga tol,