GFX Deathmatch Contest # 2
What is GFX Deathmatch Contest?
GFX Deathmatch Contest is a showdown between two Graphics Artists which will showcase their graphics techniques against their opponent. This contest's objective is to showcase camaraderie between Graphics Artists here in Symbianize community.This will also serve as a stepping stone to enhance our graphics techniques and to continue a friendly competition here in symbianize.
The Contestants must follow the conditions we have set:
This week's contest will be between GFXer 1 and GFXer 2
. . . .
This is the official voting thread for the GFX Deathmatch Contest # 2
. This is the place where we, the Symbianize members, will decide who will win.
Here are the voting guidelines for this contest:
Rules for the Contestants:
- Only users registered before March 1, 2012 are the ones eligible to vote.
- Users registered after March 1, 2012 are not allowed to vote.
- Users must have at least 150 posts to vote to ensure that he/she is aware of all the Symbianize Forum Guidelines.
- User must post in this thread, stating the entry number and his/her "reason" for voting for the entry.
I'll vote for entry number 0 kasi sobrang pasok na pasok yung entry niya sa theme at saka gusto ko yung mga stocks na ginamit
- If the user votes for multiple entries, the first number which will appear in his/her vote will be the one chosen unless he/she clearly indicates which entry he/she is actually voting for.
- Users who do not follow these guidelines on their vote will have their votes nullified.
- Contestants are not allowed to vote.
- The Contestants are not allowed to reveal which entry is from which artist, therefore second rule applies;
- Campaigning your entries in any form (Private Messaging, Posting, Shoutbox, etc)is not allowed in any manner within Symbianize.com Premises. Anyone caught will receive a -30 reputation points and will be automatically disqualified.
- On the other hand, those who will report anyone campaigning their entries will receive a +10 reputation points.
Winner will receive the ff:
Criteria for Judging:
- 40% voting thread final result
- 30% how the artist managed to fully compliment the given conditions set. e.g required font and stock
- 15% artist style
- 15% artwork balance
Duration of the Voting Period:
Start - will start on April 11, 2012
End - will End on April 19, 2012 (18:00 +8 GMT)
- So you need to cast your VOTE on or before April 19, 2012 (18:00 +8 GMT). Any change in schedule will be accordingly stated.
Without further ado, here are the entries.
Para sa mga katanungan at iba pang information, ito po ang [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]