LARGE PIECE OF THE MONTH
Graphics Contest #8
. . . .
Ano ang LP?
Ang LPOTW ay Large Piece/Picture ( Graphics Artist Terms daw sabi ni sir nathan
), Bale kagaya din ito ng contest na SOTW kaso ung dimension ng SOTW kc hangang 400x150 lang. Ang contest na ito ay para sa mga large arts, kungbaga mga parang wallpaper type or mas maliit ng konti sa wallpaper pero pero pero
hindi liliit sa 400x150 (Signature Dimension). The winner is then decided by a voting amongst members of the Forum.
. . . .
~ ELEMENTS ~
4 Elements fairies sketch by [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
Example deviation for the theme:
Anything that greatly portrays an element ( Earth
) so be creative.
. . . .
- The entry must not be larger than 1024x1024, and not smaller than 500x500.
- Contestant must "only" have one (1) entry.
- Editing is allowed, You can only edit your entry two (2) times. Once eyou draw your entry you cannot change it entirely but you can edit the parts.
- You must either post in the discussion thread or inform the Contest Host if you want to edit your entry.
- The entry must abide [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]. *from SOTW rules*
- The entry must not be made before the start of the 7th LPOTM Contest (Alam namin ung mga premades jan ) *from SOTW rules*
- Contestant must have at least 50 posts in the forum.
- All stocks, renders, brushes added to the main stock provided by the host must be posted or linked in the post. If you use many stock you must include them.
- .PSD is required for inspection.
- For Microsoft Paint users, screenshots are required to be provided and placed within a ZIP file or a RAR file and included/attached in the post. To get screenshots on your work, click the "PrtScr" button on your keyboard, open a new Microsoft Paint document, click CTRL+V to paste the screenshot, and save it as a .JPG file to reduce byte size. The screenshot must also include the whole screen (start button, taskbar, filename title, windows menu bar, etc.). Provide as many screenshots as possible to atone for not being able to provide a .PSD file.
- The LPOTM must abide by the theme set by the contest host, and must contain any required elements (text, brush, render, stock, etc.) *from SOTW rules*
- The entry must have the symbianize.com tag and the contestant's username.
- IF in any case you used a tutorial from the web, you must post the link of the tutorial here. In addition, you must at least put up a twist to your submitted entry (simply not making your entry mostly made from the tutorial itself). Failure to comply with this rule is automatically disqualified
- Campaigning your entries in any form (Private Messaging, Posting, Shoutbox, etc)is not allowed in any manner within Symbianize.com Premises. Anyone caught will receive a -30 reputation points and will be automatically disqualified.
- On the other hand, those who will report anyone campaigning their entries will receive a +10 reputation points.
. . . .
Ang mananalo ay magkakamit ng [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
Winner will receive the ff:
For those who want to add an additional prize, just PM me or post in the discussion thread
Criteria for Judging:
Judges will be selected randomly both from members and non-members of symbianize.
- 40% from the voting thread
- 40% theme significance
- 10% flexibility on resources used
- 10% artwork balance
The judges identification will be anonymous.
Start - April 18,2012
End - May 2,2012
So you need to submit you entry on or before
May 2,2012 11:59 pm GMT +8.
Any change in schedule will be accordingly stated.
Para sa mga katanungan at iba pang information, ito po ang discussion thread --> [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
. . . .
Read the RULES carefully, Game na !!!