Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:
Gain access to private forums and restricted features
Reply and create new topics or polls
Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!
Internet Service ProvidersAll topics pertaining to PLDT, Globe, Smart, Digitel and other local ISP offering DSL and wireless broadbands in the country. Postpaid and prepaid plans, promos, tweaks, tips and tricks.
I WILL UPLOAD A VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THIS ONE PRA IWAS ERROR SA MGA NEWBIE AT IWAS NADIN SA MGA TANUNG. DI KC AKO MAXADO NAKAKA UPDATE D2 DUE TO MY BUSY WORK. I WILL POST THE LINK ANY minute FROM NOW SO STAY TUNE.
AGAIN: IM NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD. COPY PASTE KO LANG PO ETO SA ORIGINAL AUTHOR "macmiester" sa kanya po kayu magpasalamat wag sakin.
May nakita din akong ibang nag post nito at nalilito ako kung xa ba or si macmeister ang original author. nweiz, bhala na kung sino basta nkakatulong sa mga fellow symbianizers.
Share ko lang po etong na diskobre ko na pang unlock ng ZTE MF180..100% working po xa sakin...no spam..promise... 1st time ko po mag post dito...weeee
credits to macmeister
COPY PASTE LANG PO ETO SA ORIGINAL AUTHOR NETONG THREAD. WAG PO KAYU SAKIN MAGPASALAMAT!
Download these files 1st:
A (QPST SET-UP)>> *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
B (MDM-MTS MF180)>> *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
C (DL_MF180_MTS_RU_EUV1.00.03)>> *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
D (Original Firmware MF180 Philippines)>> *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
E (Original MF180 Dashboard)>> *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
*Follow the Steps Carefully*
1. Install QPST
2. Open QPST SERVER (go to start, All Programs, QPST, click QPST Configuration or C://Program files/QPST/bin/QPST Server)
3. Plug your MF180 USB stick
4.Go to Ports
5. Click add new port then Choose the port number of your USB stick (Example : Com3 - USB/QC Diagnostic)
- then click OK
6. Then in Ports Choose the port number of your USB stick (Ex: Com3)
7. Go To Start Clients, click Efs Explorer, then Click OK
8. Then Delete this files . Be careful that you will not delete the folders.
Note: If ever that there's no SWITCH.TMP , it's ok, as long you will not delete the folders.
9. Extract yung MDM-MTS.RAR, After extracting, drag and drop/copy the files contained on that folder to the location of Step#8.
10. After Step#9 is done. There will be a prompt message just click yes, then close your dashboard, then unplug USB stick.
11. Plug the USB stick again, then run DL_MF180_MTS_RU_EUV1.00.03.exe . Just click the Button there after the USB stick has been detected. Just wait until it finished. That will last to 15-20mins until it finished. You just wait and NEVER UNPLUG USB STICK. NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED!
NOTE: It's normal that you will not have internet connection while using QPST.
*IMPORTANT FINISHING STEPS*
- I recommend that after the succesful update of DL_MF180_MTS_RU_EUV1.00.03, repeat the procedure from step#1 - step#8 then delete all the files there except folders. No need to repeat step#9 - step#11.
- Then put the files contained in Original Firmware MF180 Philippines except the ZTEMODEM.ISO.
- Extract the (Original MF180 Dashboard), then copy that to step#8 location.
- There will be a prompt message just click yes, then close your dashboard, then unplug USB stick.
- After unplugging, Uninstall SmartBro. Clean it with CCcleaner/other cleaner. Make it sure that SmartBro folder has been deleted to C://Program files.
- Plug the USB stick and wait autorun to install. After that install SMARTBRO.
CONFIGURING THE DASHBOARD
1. Go to your desktop at hanapin ang smartbro na logo.
2. Right click the icon and click Properties then click Find target.
3. A new window will appear, just find "NetConfig.ini" and double click it..
4. Eto po yung lalabas: (Edit niyo lang kung anung sim gagamitin niyo)
pa book mark.. Ts , for clearer instruction po dapat ba eh ung sim ung gusto mong i unllock?. or dpt ba wala laman sim. or dapat ba eh ung sim ng carrier mo?. upload ka din ng Screen shot para mas mdali gwin.