Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Default Re: [THEMES][MOD][APP][LWP][GB][ICS] Sony Live w/ Walkman™(WT19i)

Quote Originally Posted by Wade3 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    [Sound Mod]BeatsAudio V3.0 (ClearBass, WalkmanMegabass, DolbyDigital, SRS)

BeatsAudio with dolby digital system bass and some walkman z sound tweaks V3 by r-ikfoot from xperia S forum

EDIT:
    As r-ikfoot said use player pro,poweramp or n7 player for good bass support

The result from stock firmware is:
    - Louder sound volume
    - Clearer, Deeper and better Bass Effect
    - The Bass isn't lounder than treeble and vocal so you won't have only Bass on your music (don't panic )
    - new EQ from Beats featured HTC phones (so no need to change preset with in-app EQ this MOD already have the right EQ)
    - Better experience of music (Don't forget that you need good hearphone to notice all the change, better are your earphone, better are the music this will never change!)
    - and a lot more I forgot

BeatsMOD v3.0 changelog:
    - Dolby digital sound system (an app should be installed on your phone after flashing beatsmod)
    - Walkman Z sound files (libs, script, framework,etc)
    - 2 more beats libs files wich improve default eq and srs
    - Full SRS support
    - resolved SEMCMusic diseapparing bug ( if problem persist try to install it with root explorer in system/app
    - some other audio improvement

Installation:
    - Download Beats.zip
    - Put in your sdcard
    - Go CWM WIPE DATA AND DALWIK CACHE (only wipe Data if you have already flashed v1.0 previously)
    - Flash Beats.zip
    - Reboot

Download link:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    can you link the original thread?

ah new post pala yun sa xda..

just put the link of original post next time.

Quote Originally Posted by boyq [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ah new post pala yun sa xda..

just put the link of original post next time.
    sencia na boyq nagmamadali kasi ako eh..... oo bago lang yan at gumagana sya 100% lalo na pag power amp ang gamit
    Last edited by Wade3; 13th Jun 2012 at 03:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade3 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sencia na boyq nagmamadali kasi ako eh..... oo bago lang yan at gumagana sya 100% lalo na pag power amp ang gamit
    The bundled semcmusic.apk in that package isn't working well w/ our phone as reported by LWW users. But when u manually replace it w/ the original semcmusic.apk it works except Xloud and some others. I don't use poweramp right now though. I prefer to use Sony-developed player UI

nice test here:

Quote Originally Posted by musvi [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    well here is my test result-

1. replaced with default smecmusic.apk> some EQ Presets showed up, and those were really effective, but from settings-sound-soundeffect-sound enhancement/srs seemed not work(nothing happens clicking either srs or sound enhancements), xLoud was not working, donno weather dolby mobile works or not(felt no change upon on/off that) but the whole music experience was Immersive!!!, Bass was deep, sound was surround with g8 dynamic range like never heard that kind of sound signature from my Sk17i even with powerAMP or nutron player....

2. while replacing with walkman music player leaked by doomlord, there were no EQ preset, was getting FC of SoundEnhancemet.apk upon clicking setting-sound effect-sound enhancement then select sound enhancement from walkman player, SrS panel showed up upon checking setting-sound effect- SrS then clicking sound Enhancement from walkman but none of its presets was working including wow effect and Bass boost, Xloud was not working, music sounded as usual...

Bottom-line is this mod has very good potential for our Device, just need a lil touch of experts, likewise devices with those features(like HTC Sensation, Samsung SGS II/III) cost more bucks then ours, but the developers proved that our low budget device have the potential to sound like those expensive devices, so this the utmost request to the developers to make himself and all of us proud(Specially Xperia 2011 Mdpi Owners)

Hail to you masters......

Waiting eagerly for a working mod

SK17i Stock ICS 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by boyq [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    The bundled semcmusic.apk in that package isn't working well w/ our phone as reported by LWW users. But when u manually replace it w/ the original semcmusic.apk it works except Xloud and some others. I don't use poweramp right now though. I prefer to use Sony-developed player UI

nice test here:
    Kaya pala nung ininstalled ko nagkaroon ng error ang power amp application ko..... Mukhang nagkamali ata ako dito huh...

Kaya pala nung ininstalled ko nagkaroon ng error ang power amp application ko..... Mukhang nagkamali ata ako dito huh...
    it's not yet fully working for our devices. wait lang tau ^^

ts bakit hindi gumana sakin yung XPERIA S + ICS THEME me bootloop po ayaw mg tuloy ng booting , install ko sya via CWM ,LWW walkman phone ko

Quote Originally Posted by ray15luffy [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ts bakit hindi gumana sakin yung XPERIA S + ICS THEME me bootloop po ayaw mg tuloy ng booting , install ko sya via CWM ,LWW walkman phone ko
    Sa gingerbread lang po yan gumagana...

ah gnun po ba bka meron po kau jn for ics

Quote Originally Posted by ray15luffy [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ah gnun po ba bka meron po kau jn for ics
    before you flash anything via CWM, make a backup first.
    then, read the post title. [GB]<for gingerbread, [ICS] for ICS.
    all posts starting from post #26 are for ICS.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast