Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 131 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1754

Default Re: Globe Wimax Modem bm622, bm625, bm621 hack, change mac, tune-ups, tweaks & tricks

Masters, pa-help naman, last night, I tried to access the GUI of my BM662i. To know the username and password, I look for some tricks here in symbianize, I saw some and apply it by running this software "BM622i_V100R001PHLC08B029PST03" and accessing 192.168.254.1 via telnet connection.

From the procedure that I've followed, I've enter the username and password provided in the thread via telnet. I executed some commands to change the MAC address and entered the so called "Master MAC" and I think the master serial as well. Then rebooted.

After that, I cannot connect anymore to the Internet.

Please help me what could be the cause of this? What should I do to bring back my connection?

Thank.

Default Re: Globe Wimax Modem bm622, bm625, bm621 hack, change mac, tune-ups, tweaks & tricks

mga bossing pa help naman po di po kc aq makakonek sa telnet newbie lang po aq nakita ko po un procedure ginawa ko naman po pero connection failed po sa telnet

BM nlng ako nito mga bossing

Bossing try ko TUT mo. .ang galing. .thanks. .

Quote Originally Posted by xandher [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    gumagana pa rin po ba to? kc trinay ko yung mac changing i was able to scan all avail macs nagscan naman xa, then went to change it on mac management and tried selecting the best one pero parang d naman nabago yung mac add dun sa gui nung modem ko. BTW my modem is BM622i d ko lang po alam kung anung year ito. Then I also tried boosting my signal pero nung naggenerate xa ng password and use it (admin + yung generate password) may error ako na wrong password.
    im using the winmax tool by syntax error po
    will you be able to assist me im so pissed with m connection, cmula nung pinalitan yung modem namin last december alomst all of the time intermittent ang connection ko i even go up on top of the roof to twist it and look for a better signal. please advised THANKS
    baka eto sagot dyan > [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

BM622.. pwede ba e upload by ftp yung firmware from protected unit to ordinary bm622?sana may mag upload para ma try..sayang din kasi yung bayad at time na ma spent para padala..

Question Re: Globe Wimax Modem bm622, bm625, bm621 hack, change mac, tune-ups, tweaks & tricks

master bigay kayu nga video tut n mag paparevive ng wimax hindi ko na po ma on yun wimax ko patulong naman po please kahit pag revive lang wimax ko ok na

salamat po sa inyu :-)

Sir eto problem ko bm622 po ako 2010 ver hindi po ako makalog in sa 192.168.1.1 using user:user pass:user ano po kaya pwde ko gawin para makalogin sa kanya salamat
    Last edited by louiezero; 17th Feb 2013 at 14:42.

mga Boss patulong nman. di ko makita ung tel net sa windows features pano kaya un.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by louiezero [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Sir eto problem ko bm622 po ako 2010 ver hindi po ako makalog in sa 192.168.1.1 using user:user pass:user ano po kaya pwde ko gawin para makalogin sa kanya salamat
    subukan mong mag admin [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] copy mo lang dito yung pass