About Kata Minitab7
- General Specs, Processor & Display
- OS, Camera, Reset Button, On Hanging
- Others: Bluetooth, 3-axis G-Sensor, Flash Support, Wired Ethernet Settings
- Minitab7 Specs according to Android Assistant
- Things you can attach to minitab7's usb port
- Maganda ba itong minitab7?
- Price - Php5,599 as of 1st week of Oct, 2012 - mukhang phased-out na itong minitab7, T1 na ang sine-sale ng owtel stores.<update: April 14, 2013>
- Cons - #6, #13
- GPS/A-GPS - #6, #10, #11
About Kata T1
About Kata T2
- Price: ???
- Kata T2 Comments, Reviews
- T1 & Minitab7 Comparison
- Where to buy?
- Kaya ba ang Skype?
- Workaround habang hindi pa magkakilala si PC at tablet
- Step-by-step instruction for setting up a USB Dongle for Minitab7
- 4 Possible Workarounds for T1's problem on usb dongle
- Conversations about usb dongle - #5, #31, #32, #33, #34, #39, #56, #57, #63, #64
New: Kata T1: Rooting and Unrooting in MS Windows 8 64-bit by Mr. topet with screenshots
Rooting Minitab7 Instruction by Mr. Pierrie
- with youtube links showing how games run smoothly on minitab7
- with youtube link showing windows95 running on minitab7
Additional Rooting T1 Instruction by Mr. adcmark
- Android Root 1.0 ICS Root unlocker with attached file
Rooting Conversations/Follow-ups - #30, #35, #36, #41, #42, #43, #45, #46, #48, #54, #59, #98,
My rooting experience - ni-quote ko dito yung first two instructions for easy reference
Rooting Instructions rewritten with comments
Unlockroot - Android_Root_1.0.zip. I took this from mr. adcmark's post and re-attached it here for easier access (para sa mga hindi sinisipag i-click yung link ni mr. adcmark...)
pdanet version 3.5, if you want a lower version go to: http://junefabrics.com/android/downloadold.php
PdaNet minimum system requirements:
1. A Google Android phone
2. Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
But in my experience, it doesn't work on XP.
Restore to Factory Settings
- resetting minitab7 due to forgotten google account code - #61, #62, #63, #65, #67, #70, #71
- see instruction for system recovery below but choose wipe data/factory reset.
Call for help ... still unresolved(?) issues
- Looking for Custom ROMs
- Looking for Kata T1 contactsprovider.apk
- Upgrading minitab7 from Gingerbread to ICS - #58, #66, #69
- how to change device id
- Question on HDMI (see quote below)
How to do system recovery... (Also, how to unroot your rooted kata)
Here's how on minitab7 (i'm not sure if it is the same with T1). Make sure that your tablet is 95-100% charged:
1) Turn-off your tablet.
2) Press the power-on button and volume down button simultaneously... the fish logo comes out.
3) Press again simultaneously the power-on and volume down buttons... now comes the android mascot in triangle with an exclamation point on his top-left side.
4) Press the power-on and volume up again simultaneously... now comes the System recovery menu.
The menu looks like this:
When you run the recovery system from backup, the following comments will display one after the other:Android System recovery<3e>
Volume up/down to move highlight;
power button to select.
reboot system now
apply update from /sdcard
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
recovery system from backup
update rk image from /sdcard
Recovery system v1.00
Then it goes back to the previous menu. The next step is to run reboot system now. That's how you do system recovery.Recovery System v1.00
--Recovery system from backup...
!!! Please KEEP your USB cable or DC in connected!!!
Recovery system from backup complete.
Running the System Recovery from backup will unroot rooted devices but installed apps and data are untouched.