Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Wave Cherry Mobile Paladin 7 Tips and Tricks

Hi! I am an owner of this device and was close to selling it and aspiring for high end devices. Until I stumbled upon some tweaks. I would like to share them to you.

May potential ang Cherry Paladin natin. Note that this thing is the same as Ainol Novo Paladin 7.

Here are some basic specs:
    7-inch capacitive display
    1GH MIPS processor. This is the reason we cannot install programs. Maraming incompatibility issues.
    512MB ram
    1GB rom
    8GB flash storage
    expandable storage via microsd
    3Gdongle capable (pero so far with different dongles di ko pa rin napagana)
    wifi

Out of the box pwede mo na enjoy ang paladin. Great media device walang hang ang movies ok din ang games. It has preinstalled Google Play too but you will be surprised dahil super limited ang apps na pwdeng mainstall. Kaya kailangan ng tweaks. Simple lang naman. If you want to try this, disclaimer lang. Backup muna.

In summary we do the following:
    1. Flash ClockworkMod Rom
    2. Flash Ainol Paladin Rom by Pinkflozd

I am uploading here the files you need pero for now CWM pa lang ang meron. Ang laki kc ng custom rom.

Here are the steps:

1. Backup and mag ipon ng lakas ng loob. Make sure your device has enough battery. Maganda kung fully charged.
    2. Download CWM for Paladin here: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] Paki extract na lang yung file and rename as update.zip. Place this file sa root ng sdcard.
    3. The device should be off. Press and hold the up button then the power button. Wait for the android logo.
    4. Navigate using the (+/-) button and select update from sd. Use the power button to select.
    5. This will install the CWM for Paladin. Once installed, select the option reboot.
    6. Once rebooted, nothing happens yet. Shutdown the unit and press up+power button again to flash the Paladin custom rom.
    7. You will notice that the console is different now. Ito na yung clockwork mod recovery screen.
    8. Download the Paladin rom here:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] Also place the zip file sa root ng sdcard.
    9. Select update from sd. Navigate to your paladin custom rom file from sd.
    10. Once done flashing, your Cherry Paladin is brand new. Congratulations!

Note: Go to Apex Settings and change the orientation to "auto rotate", and the "homescreen grid" to 5x7.

Will update when I have the time.
    For now I have tons of apps installed na. No more aspiring for high end devices. This thing is cool!

Check out my site REMOVED LINK

Thanks!
    Last edited by marvin378; 2nd Aug 2012 at 08:56. Reason: Don't use Symbianize to promote your website

Default Re: Cherry Mobile Paladin 7 Tips and Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by angkarasu [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Hi! I am an owner of this device and was close to selling it and aspiring for high end devices. Until I stumbled upon some tweaks. I would like to share them to you.

May potential ang Cherry Paladin natin. Note that this thing is the same as Ainol Novo Paladin 7.

Here are some basic specs:
    7-inch capacitive display
    1GH MIPS processor. This is the reason we cannot install programs. Maraming incompatibility issues.
    512MB ram
    1GB rom
    8GB flash storage
    expandable storage via microsd
    3Gdongle capable (pero so far with different dongles di ko pa rin napagana)
    wifi

Out of the box pwede mo na enjoy ang paladin. Great media device walang hang ang movies ok din ang games. It has preinstalled Google Play too but you will be surprised dahil super limited ang apps na pwdeng mainstall. Kaya kailangan ng tweaks. Simple lang naman. If you want to try this, disclaimer lang. Backup muna.

In summary we do the following:
    1. Flash ClockworkMod Rom
    2. Flash Ainol Paladin Rom by Pinkflozd

I am uploading here the files you need pero for now CWM pa lang ang meron. Ang laki kc ng custom rom.

Here are the steps:

1. Backup and mag ipon ng lakas ng loob. Make sure your device has enough battery. Maganda kung fully charged.
    2. Download CWM for Paladin here: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] Paki extract na lang yung file and rename as update.zip. Place this file sa root ng sdcard.
    3. The device should be off. Press and hold the up button then the power button. Wait for the android logo.
    4. Navigate using the (+/-) button and select update from sd. Use the power button to select.
    5. This will install the CWM for Paladin. Once installed, select the option reboot.
    6. Once rebooted, nothing happens yet. Shutdown the unit and press up+power button again to flash the Paladin custom rom.
    7. You will notice that the console is different now. Ito na yung clockwork mod recovery screen.
    8. Download the Paladin rom here:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] Also place the zip file sa root ng sdcard.
    9. Select update from sd. Navigate to your paladin custom rom file from sd.
    10. Once done flashing, your Cherry Paladin is brand new. Congratulations!

Note: Go to Apex Settings and change the orientation to "auto rotate", and the "homescreen grid" to 5x7.

Will update when I have the time.
    For now I have tons of apps installed na. No more aspiring for high end devices. This thing is cool!

Check out my site REMOVED LINK

Thanks!
    sir may alam ka ba yung official firmware sa cherry mobile paladin gusto ko sana ibalik sa dati sir
    Last edited by marvin378; 2nd Aug 2012 at 08:57. Reason: Removed site adver post

Hindi ka ba nag backup muna? I dont see the reason to get back to the "cherry rom". I dont have that sorry

Sir...pahingi naman ng backup mo.....d ko sa si nabackupan ang sakin....gusto ko sanang ibalik sa dti pra may warranty...

hello may cherry mobile tablet ako.. gusto ko rin sana ma update do you know anyone na pwede mag update in davao area

Quote Originally Posted by clover23 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    hello may cherry mobile tablet ako.. gusto ko rin sana ma update do you know anyone na pwede mag update in davao area
    Ikaw na lang mag update sir kaya mo yan. Kumpleto naman ang procedure sa first post.

I might be reflashing to the pinkflozd rom again para clean state talaga. I will format to factory settings, clean all cache.

Goodluck guys!

yung second link, hindi po ba pwede sa mediafire na lang din? )

Pwede na magrun yung mga temple run and other games? Dalawa pa rin po ba yung touch na pwede?

parang mas bumagal naman ata yung paladin after nung update. and ganun pa rin kalimited yung sources sa play store

Im trying to look for other roms. Regarding market app compatibility, limitation talaga yan ng processor ng paladin. Nothing we can do about it

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast