Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Default Re: PSE Stock Buying and Selling

thanks dito sa knowledge

Default Re: PSE Stock Buying and Selling

galing nito lalo na yung analysis ng stock.

Help Re: Philippine Stock Market Investing

im interested ts

Default Re: Philippine Stock Market Investing

ideal pa ba to, bagsak ata ang pse ngayon.

Quote Originally Posted by sajhe [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    hindi ako naniniwalang risky mag invest dapat lang, long term investment
    Tama ka diyan bro.

Quote Originally Posted by wakek [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    meron ba kayong alam na reliable na mentor pero libre? gusto ko rin pasukin to
    Kung gusto mo libre this is the place where you can ask.

Quote Originally Posted by nodols [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    risky mag;invest ngaun, msyado volatile ang market.
    Take note for the word invest, I believe na mas safe maginvest habang bagsak ang market dahil para itong SALE sa isang mall kung saan ang lahat ng bilihin ay mura.

Quote Originally Posted by cervy012 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Risky mag invest.. lalo na pag august october, at january at march july september february december at april.. hehe... "aral muna bago invest" - aya laraya , high information and knowledge will minimize the risk of investing ;-)
    The best information and knowledge that you can get in investing is by the time that you're into it. Nang magstart ako sa stock market 0 knowledge ako as in even the terms used by brokers kahit na magbasa ako online and in books di ko parin magets well maybe for myself but I believe most of us ganon. Now I'm very thankful for my paid mentor online and very proud with my stock market portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by giokun18 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ideal pa ba to, bagsak ata ang pse ngayon.
    Mas magandang maginvest sa stock kapag bagsak believe me maraming nagpapanic at sa gitna ng panic nayon nandoon ka bumibili ng mga binibenta nila. If someone offers you to buy his authentic ferrari, would you buy it? His reason for selling kasi marami ng naka-ferrari gusto na nyang palitan.

Para sa mga gustong matutunan kung paano maginvest ng LIBRE check this out.

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Thanks sir malaki tulong to Metastock pro full version.

mga sir, ask ko lang, may nag UITF ba dito especially sa BPI?? Ask ko lang kapag ba ni redeem na lahat stocks, my certain fee ba na need bayaran or ikakaltas sa fund? salamat

sa UITF i believe walang kang fee na babayaran unless lampas na nag holding period else meron.

Quote Originally Posted by nupandu [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sa UITF i believe walang kang fee na babayaran unless lampas na nag holding period else meron.
    1yr na din ako nag UITF sa BPI.. need ko na din kasi yung pera next year so I am planning to move my funds from equity to peso bond na lang

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast