[rom] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 Preview for many AllWinner A10 tablets
* Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones need 907c_compatibility_1.2.x.zip.
* Visture V3 and clones need visturev3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones need 910i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* ICOO D90W and clones need d90w_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* CEMA10N7 "unknown" device needs cema10n7_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Bmorn V99 needs v99_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones need 711i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXL needs protab2xxl_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N83 needs n83_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Hyundai A7HD needs a7hd_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* MOMO9 needs momo9_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Onda Vi40 V3 needs vi40_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* LY-F1 and clones need lyf1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXLv2 needs protab2xxlv2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* TNT Singularity and clones need singularity_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T01 needs t01_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T02 needs t02_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V1 needs t05a-v1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V2 needs t05a-v2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V3 needs t05a-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a (unknown version) needs t05a-unk_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 needs t10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 with mxc622x g-sensor needs t10-2axis_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N10 needs n10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Onda Vi30 Deluxe V3 needs vi30-deluxe-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi40 Ultimate needs vi40-ultimate_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi10 Elite needs vi10-elite_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Ainol Novo7 Elf needs elf_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Sanei N83 Deluxe needs n83-deluxe_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
Tablets supported with legacy support (see FAQS section for more infos)
* Mediacom 917i and 927i need 917i-927i_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G2 needs g2_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G9 (those not working fine with "regular" 907c comp zip) needs g9_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip comp zip
* Sanei N90 needs n90_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip comp zip
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v1 and v2 need aurora-v1-v2_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v3 needs aurora-v3_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip
* MK802 PC-on-a-stick needs mk802_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip
You can check "testing" section of my AndroidFileHost space to find out few more tablets that require some testing to be approved
You can get them on this website
* Cedar libraries (hw accelerated video playback) are incompatible with JB, so video playback is only in SW mode. Youtube works fine, just don't use HD videos and everything will play. MX Player in "Fast S/W" mode will play almost everything up to 720p
* Camera functions (needs Cedar libs)
* If you have issues with Tablet -> PC connection use an app to transfer files via WiFi, like "Airdroid". You can flash this zip as workaround. To mount memories on PC open terminal emulator and type "mount-storage". When you have finished you can type "umount-storage". If you wanna you can create a shortcut with GScript app.
* Bluetooth USB dongle support (btusb and ath3k)
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* NTFS and ExFat support
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* !!! IMPORTANT !!! You need a /system partition of at least 300 MB or you have to avoid flashing gapps !!! IMPORTANT !!!
* Upload zips to MicroSD or internal memory.
* Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn't work for your device)
* Select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" (or "choose zip from internal sdcard" if your files are into internal memory) and flash, in this order, rom / gapps / compatibility zip
* Now go back, and select "Reboot system now"
* Enjoy cm9
Note: when you update to a newer build you don't need to do a full wipe, you just have to wipe cache and dalvik cache
* Updated cm10 sources
* Added NTFS / ExFat support
* Added HDMI support
* Added wakelock when connected to PC (adb won't die anymore when you turn off the screen)
* Included Allwinner's ICS source code
* Github repository