Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:
Gain access to private forums and restricted features
Reply and create new topics or polls
Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!
Web & InternetAll topics pertaining to the web and the internet. Talk about anything related to web building and designing, site reviews, online marketing and services, file hosting, search engines, and other interesting websites.
option 2: if you still cant access your canopy using the above option (not sure kung meron na thread bout this 2nd part.)..den your IP address is in 10.xxx.xxx.xxx series...you can have your ip address the bloody way or the easy way...look for esn# (where to find?) a). bloody way...pde mo akyatin canopy antennae mo and take note of the last 6 digit sa esn # nkalagay sa canopy mo..b)easy way..if natago nyo ung box ng pinaglagyan ng canopy from the day of the installations. may esn# dun..swerte kung natago..take note of the last 6digit..
3. converting your 6 digit to your ip address *Only fully-registered users can see this link.* ..the 6 digit you have may compose of alpha and numeric digit..each two digit has corresponding decimal number..sample if my last 6 digit is like this A1B2B3 if you convert this to decimal:
A1 = 161
B2 = 178
C3 = 195
then my IP address would be 10.161.178.195...then try yours..take note of your ip address..
4. now you have your 10.xxx.xxx.xxx ip address time to access your canopy..control panel -> network connections -> right click then properties -> select internet protocol (TCP/IP) -> click properties -> use the following IP address: 10.20.30.40 -> subnet mask: 255.0.0.0 -> ok -> then close
5. open a new tab in your browser..enter the IP address in your address bar that you had obtain earlier..(e.g. 10.161.178.195)..you must have access your canopy page now...access in your canopy having problem with mozilla 3..try using internet explorer if you cant access using mozilla..
6. check first go to configuration -> general tab:
link speeds must be:
10 Base T Half Duplex (checked)
10 Base T Full Duplex (checked)
i asked the one who installed my canopy "why dont make it both 100?" sabi nya unstable daw ung canopy sa 100mbps transfer rate to base station..so it means 10mpbs is stable transfer rate to your canopy and base station..i tried changing both to 100 the nxt day..results to greater reaction delay of connection..
8. then again in ur control panel -> network connections -> right click then properties -> select internet protocol (TCP/IP) -> click properties -> obtain ip address automatically -> ok -> then close
9. check your speedtest if changes happen..revert to original if your not satisfy access again your canopy..
OPTIONAL: (changing your base station)
1. in your canopy page...go to PDA -> AP evaluation
in your pda => quick status page..you can see your. RSSI, Jitter, distance to your base station and so on
check your current entry index in AP evaluation page..check this thing in index:
Jitter value should be low (lower=less interference).
power level - it must be between -50dBm to -70dBm (lam ko mas maganda kung -50dBm)
sector user count - it must be lower than 20 (ito kasi ung number of users na naghahati hati sa bandwidth nang isang tower)
RSSI - much better kung above 800 xa..
Multipoint Avail - In order to know if the canopy has a signal to the base station, its value must be “1″, “0″ means no signal..
in my currecnt entry index is 0:
Jitter = 1
power level = -44
sector user count = 29 (dami ko kahati)
RSSI = 1512
Multipoint Avail = 1 (must always be 1!)
the good index is between 0-2..to change your index (which corresponds to the base station you want to connect..index 0 may or may not mean has the stronger signal base station depends how far is the base station to your location)...take note of the color code of the index...go to configuration -> radio tab -> change your color code -> save changes -> reboot...(pls take note of the original color code or compare it first to the index color code you want to connect with)...if your not satisfy connect again to another base station or reverting it back again to original colorcode you have
2. then again in ur control panel -> network connections -> right click then properties -> select internet protocol (TCP/IP) -> click properties -> obtain ip address automatically -> ok -> then close
NOTE 1: Make sure that you clear all LOGS from the canopy page.
NOTE 2: You can also check your connection to the Base station by clicking LINK TEST. This test will show you how efficient your connection to the base station.
NOTE 3: Warning changing anything might damage your antenna if you dont know what your doing so don't save anything.
NOTE 4: Just change your Lan IP connection to automatic if you want to browse again. If you cant connect..then just ipconfig/release and /renew again to refresh your ip address.
3. check if you can connect to net then check the speedtest..if not satisfied..access again your canopy then revert back to original settings..
im only changing my base station if i cant connect to net with my orginal base station..
mozilla firefox tweaking:
Tweak your settings to make it load pages faster.
Type "about:config" into the address bar and enter. Scroll down and look for the following entries:
Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time. When you enable pipelining it will make several at once, which really speeds up page loading.
Alter the entries as follows:
Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to some number like 30. This means it will make 30 requests at once.
Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set its value to "0". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives.
Got this from: *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
nabasa ko lang lahat toh sa ibang site...wala magawa kaya nagsearch pano mpblis connection ko im a SMART BROken user..others may have done this..and for others havent yet done this, try this:
Windows is using 20% of your Internet Bandwidth for its own use. So I took back that 20%. To do this, follow the instructions in this article: *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
*Only fully-registered users can see this link.*
i tried the above mention tweaks at my own..works well with mine..any tweaks in your canopy that i did not mention above will be your soul responsibility! tweak at your own risk!
any other similar thread like this in this forum pls link this or them to this..lets make it as one..i saw thread in PC chat..network operators and here @web&internet..pls let make this as one for the benefit of newbies of smartbroken
iL update this soon on how to upgrade your firmware canopy..medyo may security na motorola to download their firmware updates..
just bumping if is this repost..bka nabaon lang
noobs has a special place in me..coz im one of them at first
where is the REPUTATION button?? well thanks will do...
Sir, Emdee, 2long lng po sana sa bgo config smartbroken,,hirap na hirap npo ko dko makapasok,,bigay nyo po ko configuration,,kht mag manual ip ayw po,,kung sa proxy po kya my problem?
YM po,, *Only fully-registered users can see this link.*